3.00 star(s) 36 Votes

randa

May 7, 2017
Can you play DLC3? I only get this is WIP on all passages. No school. But in the folder the pictures are there.
And the code on the laptop is different than the patreon code?
I am a bit confused what is playable and what not.

Reactions: Apoc69 and maped

maped

Dec 12, 2020
Here's an edited HTML file. You need the files from the posts above for 1.8 and DLC3.
Haven't really tested this much besides seeing if I could access DLC3, which I can.
School not working ( only house but i have dlc3 files and put your html

Sep 22, 2017
HTML

Enabled access to the school content.
Fixed annoying bugs:
Fixed weekends bug
Fixed father lust not being affected after sex
Also add chance that Father will cum inside
School content:
Principle Sex - (Attend class 5 times and increase School Lust to progress)
Hallway Events (Increase School Lust)
Classroom Events (Increase School Lust and player corrupted)

All the images are already included in the files as this content was already in the original HTML.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinuss

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Pixeldrain
Enabled access to the school content.
Fixed annoying bugs:
Fixed weekends bug
Fixed father lust not being affected after sex
Also add chance that Father will cum inside
School content:
Principle Sex - (Attend class 5 times and increase School Lust to progress)
Hallway Events (Increase School Lust)
Classroom Events (Increase School Lust and player corrupted)

All the images are already included in the files as this content was already in the original HTML.
I've tried both yours and the one previous to this, and I haven't be able to access the school what-so-ever. Is the school apart of the DLC3 content, or is it apart of DLC2, wherever that is? Because I can't find this school, wherever I go.

Sep 22, 2017
I've tried both yours and the one previous to this, and I haven't be able to access the school what-so-ever. Is the school apart of the DLC3 content, or is it apart of DLC2, wherever that is? Because I can't find this school, wherever I go.
Its apart of the LORE DLC so DLC3 and you have to make your character 18 when you make the character otherwise you'll go to work instead of going to school. And it should start after breakfast/showering in the DLC.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Its apart of the LORE DLC so DLC3 and you have to make your character 18 when you make the character otherwise you'll go to work instead of going to school. And it should start after breakfast/showering in the DLC.
Ah, thank you for letting me know. May I ask, how do you get the parental visits to the camp too?

JamesDixon69

Jan 22, 2021
what is it then?
It's 66. You can open the html file in Notepad++ then do a search for Patreon. You'll find this line:

[[Become Patreon]]</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="66" name="Help" tags="" position="533,117" size="100,100">Increase knowledge/corruptions to unlock scenes. Some events will have multiple options with high enough corruption\knowledge\relationship or different clothing.

PID is the password.

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
It's 66. You can open the html file in Notepad++ then do a search for Patreon. You'll find this line:

[[Become Patreon]]</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="66" name="Help" tags="" position="533,117" size="100,100">Increase knowledge/corruptions to unlock scenes. Some events will have multiple options with high enough corruption\knowledge\relationship or different clothing.

PID is the password.
66 dont work

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
So, I take it that the DLC3 contents are completely a different path compared to the vanilla game? No camp stuff at all?

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes