3.00 star(s) 36 Votes

zarinch

Jan 4, 2021
Hi. I have a problem with this game on Android. I don't have any images/gif in the game. All imagers have broken icon. Can someone help me with this, please? Maybe I installed it incorrectly?

jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
Hi. I have a problem with this game on Android. I don't have any images/gif in the game. All imagers have broken icon. Can someone help me with this, please? Maybe I installed it incorrectly?
You can't play HTML games on Android because of file system restrictions. Try using Joiplay, or play online versions, there are sites that host them.

Reactions: zarinch

zarinch

Jan 4, 2021
You can't play HTML games on Android because of file system restrictions. Try using Joiplay, or play online versions, there are sites that host them.
Hi. Already undestand this after hours of searching. I found some solutions except Joiplay, but it need root, so didn't usefull for me. Joiplay really is the best solutions. Thanks!

Reactions: jonas132

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectReeducation-1.71DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017

V0.18

'secretcode' - here is the access code

'landon' - here is the alt start access code

I have no idea what this Lore DLC is, the update post is vague as always, says this content is added never what the hell is exactly added and how to get to it.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I have no idea what this Lore DLC is, the update post is vague as always, says this content is added never what the hell is exactly added and how to get to it.
It's prequel content. you get a new option in the starting narration that lets you play out a segment that details how you got sent to camp instead of the premade setups for it.

It's super barebones since there's not a lot of events, but there's actually a surprising level of foundation already made that I didn't expect from this dev. Like, there's stuff in this section that completely outclasses the rest of this game and all their other games from a mechanical standpoint, I hate how low quality this dev's games are and especially hate their scam attempts but credit where credit's due for this update.

Honestly, it feels like the foundation for an entirely different game that just happens to be thrown into this one, which is even more surprising given that this dev's predilection for juggling games would naturally lead to this just being yet another standalone game really easily (which honestly, it probably should be).

Last edited:

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
It's prequel content. you get a new option in the starting narration that lets you play out a segment that details how you got sent to camp instead of the premade setups for it.

It's super barebones since there's not a lot of events, but there's actually a surprising level of foundation already made that I didn't expect from this dev. Like, there's stuff in this section that completely outclasses the rest of this game and all their other games from a mechanical standpoint, I hate how low quality this dev's games are and especially hate their scam attempts but credit where credit's due for this update.

Honestly, it feels like the foundation for an entirely different game that just happens to be thrown into this one, which is even more surprising given that this dev's predilection for juggling games would naturally lead to this just being yet another standalone game really easily (which honestly, it probably should be).
Doesn't that make her sending to camp redundant, like you get to fuck your family even before the camp. I would think this DLC would be set up after you end or escape the camp, you get back to your parents house and then this stuff starts happening. The main story and DLC haven't been completed yet and he jumps on to prequel that does not make sense.

If you get fuck your parents why would they get shocked and send you to re-education camp with your brother, If it was just stuff with brother secretly like the alt start shows, then your parents not knowing you are into it and blame your bro and send you with him to camp.

The work is great but shit is confusing to say the least. With the school content he will add the only start that makes sense would be the alt start of the game with the rework of parents knowing you are a slut. That shit is paid start unless someone snitches the codes, also the main problem comes that why do you need the camp to begin with when everyone is okay and into the stuff from the get go in home and school, even if you age and don't do school content the house stuff is still there.

Saying it's a DLC it is more like something that should have been the true start of the game or something after you are done with the camp content not a prequel DLC.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I wouldn't say it's any more redundant than the parental visit content, your mom sleeps around at the camp while your dad's fine with fucking you and having your brother join in.

But for the prequel, thus far we're leaving the mother in the dark and basically none of the story is in the game yet.

So, from what we have right now it can easily just be your mother pushing for it and your dad throwing you under the bus, or we can end up having an entirely different way of getting sent since it's a different start which means it doesn't need to adhere to the same events as long as the end result lands you in the camp.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
I wouldn't say it's any more redundant than the parental visit content, your mom sleeps around at the camp while your dad's fine with fucking you and having your brother join in.

But for the prequel, thus far we're leaving the mother in the dark and basically none of the story is in the game yet.

So, from what we have right now it can easily just be your mother pushing for it and your dad throwing you under the bus, or we can end up having an entirely different way of getting sent since it's a different start which means it doesn't need to adhere to the same events as long as the end result lands you in the camp.
So this basic start would be your parents throwing you siblings out of the house so they could pork freely. They just made a dumb reason to kick you out.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes