3.00 star(s) 36 Votes

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Do you know what the dev would get from people visiting those links if they were still in the game.
They wouldn't get anything unless you actually entered any personal info in the fake sites the links direct you to. If you did accidentally click on them, you're fine as long as you didn't try to log in or create an account or pay for anything.

Sound's like a solid case to get their patreon closed down. I wouldn't be surprised if some users started flagging his patreon account for explicit/pirated content.

P.S: Thank you for all that you do.
I've done some basic investigating and sent the results (including detailed screenshots) to Patreon regarding all three of the dev's patreon accounts. For anyone curious as to the specifics:

Each account seems to be completely unrelated to the rest, no cross-links at all. Two of them use MEGA as a distributor, the third uses Itch. (I've also reported them to those sites.) All three games contain links to the same fake "NordVPN" impersonator site. The domain name is very obviously fake and the trademark info is for a different company entirely. They also failed to hide info on the billing service they're using (which has also been alerted to the phishing site using their services, as has the domain registrar.)
It's interesting to me that the same dev uses three patreon accounts that are kept isolated from each other, and they only use itch for one of their games. It makes me think that they were playing the long game, building up three different projects using different pages and distributing services to maximize their chances of successfully sending people to malicious links since even if one account was found out the others might not be.

Last edited:

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
is there a way to blacklist a topic in here so i don't download some of this crap because i forgot this guy is a fraudster?

dankal2005

Jul 28, 2020
Would be best to have this removed, and related as well, or so in a way or as said above blacklisted / with warnings.
Keeping it around on will only increase the platform for such attempts and that similar attempts might not go unrewarded.
First it is phishing, later it becomes other types of scripts.

Consequential, if accidentally would slip through again, because lets say they update but the not properly scrubbed again, the site and hosted links can become flagged in worst case scenario.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
OP updated with a new modified HTML. If you've already downloaded the game, just download the new HTML. Pateron code is 111.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
It doesn't. I would need the images/videos files for the DLC. The DLC files are in a higher payment tier, and frankly after the shit the dev pulled, I'm not giving him any money.
I don't know if the DLC is even available offline, cause I paid for one month, I did get the DLC but for the web version.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes