3.00 star(s) 36 Votes

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
Hello guys ,

i have a new problem everytime when i want start the index with Opera GX he say fatal error no faild Adapter found.
thx for help!

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
New download gets blocked by Windows Defender, showing as Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml
mine says fine by windows defender, maybe you want to get upgrade cus I say others have same problem and solved by upgrade. or maybe double check with some online detectors.
edit: dang, checked#354, kinda glad I didn't get the time to play it yet.

Last edited:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I would advise against anyone downloading the new version, v1.71. The dev who is also the dev of Society and Small Town has started to include phishing links in their new version. I have started editing all the HTML files from his games to remove all these. Until you get an update from one of the Uploaders or Staff, do NOT download the new v1.71 version. We won't be held accountable if you get any issues with the version we haven't edited.

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
I would advise against anyone downloading the new version, v1.71. The dev who is also the dev of Society and Small Town has started to include phishing links in their new version. I have started editing all the HTML files from his games to remove all these. Until you get an update from one of the Uploaders or Staff, do NOT download the new v1.71 version. We won't be held accountable if you get any issues with the version we haven't edited.
Sound's like a solid case to get their patreon closed down. I wouldn't be surprised if some users started flagging his patreon account for explicit/pirated content.

P.S: Thank you for all that you do.

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
I know that this is a pirate site, but putting phishing/malware into your games sure sounds like a good reason to get your games blacklisted here.

Well, I imagine that his Patreon isn't long for this world anyway, so I guess he'll blacklist himself.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone know the correct path to get out of the forest and into town?

EDIT: found it. It's 6,9. I see what the dev did there...

Last edited:

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Might want to blend the img directory from the last version into this one, else you'll be missing parts of the City DLC.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes