3.00 star(s) 36 Votes

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Pregnancy an occurrence when you fail to take those pills? Is there consequence just to get pregnant parents showing up disowning you? Other fact can you live with that. I can...
What pills the director gives you some and I thinking what if you give someone?

Reactions: Lily Reaper

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
Pregnancy an occurrence when you fail to take those pills? Is there consequence just to get pregnant parents showing up disowning you? Other fact can you live with that. I can...
What pills the director gives you some and I thinking what if you give someone?
Pregnancy content is being developed, it will be released as a part of an upcoming DLC and then integrated into the main game. Here some of the planned features:
- Certain NPC will prefer to creampie you, others to pull out.
- You will be able to use condoms, pills to prevent pregnancy,
- It will be possible to try and force NPC to cum outside or inside.
- You could track which NPC trigged pregnancy (who the father is)

Bloogonis

Jun 19, 2017
I have become addicted to this game. I think its because it does a good job at letting you pace your own decent into depravity. Other games will often try to sprint you into fail states since that is where the sexy content is.

First run I did what I do in games like CoC and try to retain my virginity for as long as possible, I failed. Once I made it out and hit the unfinished content I looped back around and dove into a middle ground content then I came back and went for Source of the Depravity run where I was the corrupter. Then looping back to a virgin run and making it out with my maidenhood intact.

There are so many variables that are easy to parse and the tiered events that change as the camps corruption and your own are at different levels it gives the game so much repeatability. I kind of wish there was a feeling of getting to the town and it was less corrupted to give a feeling that the camp, or maybe just you, is this spreading orgiastic cancer that's spreading.

I cant wait for what comes next and will be looking forward to every update.

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
I have become addicted to this game. I think its because it does a good job at letting you pace your own decent into depravity. Other games will often try to sprint you into fail states since that is where the sexy content is.

First run I did what I do in games like CoC and try to retain my virginity for as long as possible, I failed. Once I made it out and hit the unfinished content I looped back around and dove into a middle ground content then I came back and went for Source of the Depravity run where I was the corrupter. Then looping back to a virgin run and making it out with my maidenhood intact.

There are so many variables that are easy to parse and the tiered events that change as the camps corruption and your own are at different levels it gives the game so much repeatability. I kind of wish there was a feeling of getting to the town and it was less corrupted to give a feeling that the camp, or maybe just you, is this spreading orgiastic cancer that's spreading.

I cant wait for what comes next and will be looking forward to every update.
I think the developer said in the future there's going to be pregnancy content too. Super excited as well :giggle:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectReeducation-1.61
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mightbgodlike

Jul 14, 2017
All cheats:

siwim12448

Aug 31, 2020
All cheats:
hesoyam also heals the player

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes