3.00 star(s) 36 Votes

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
Here's a version of the html that works with this download to properly set the DLC variables on starting a new game.
Will this work with 1.5.1? A quick update was dropped two comments above yours. When I put your html file in it, the game says 1.5, instead of 1.5.1

F69

Apr 29, 2017
Will this work with 1.5.1? A quick update was dropped two comments above yours. When I put your html file in it, the game says 1.5, instead of 1.5.1
Here's the 1.5.1 html with the same treatment. I haven't tested it, but it should work. Note that the MEGA link (posted by the dev) strips out the DLC images, so the previous posting which actually has the DLC1 folder filled out is still necessary.

Reactions: Nazeaj and Xzavie

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Here's the 1.5.1 html with the same treatment. I haven't tested it, but it should work. Note that the MEGA link (posted by the dev) strips out the DLC images, so the previous posting which actually has the DLC1 folder filled out is still necessary.
Probably I'm blind, but I can't fine the post with the DLC folder....

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Just to be sure. So I have to download the game twice, then I have to copy the DLC1 folder from the Pixeldraindownload and finally replace the .html file?
Just download and put it in the img folder.

Reactions: Fungamer80

SasPaV

May 5, 2018
Can you send from another link. my country block F95Zone, and I can't download it via vpn either

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is it possible for you to make it so that the brother can rape the virginity out of you? I'd rather see him take it from her than some random character and I don't want to just give it to him. I would actually like it if you made all of her family willing to rape her at some point including her cousin and uncle. That would really make the game for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jonas132

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Is it possible for you to make it so that the brother can rape the virginity out of you? I'd rather see him take it from her than some random character and I don't want to just give it to him. I would actually like it if you made all of her family willing to rape her at some point including her cousin and uncle. That would really make the game for me.
The brother already can do that.

Moury

Sep 12, 2021
You need your brother to first just rape you in the ass, and then wait for the button to sleep with your brother. In one of the windows will be "wtf are you doing?", after that you will be raped by your brother

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
1676071181159.png

I normally dont do this, but someone please help me on my mission: What's the name of the girl/video.
Pleaseeee o_O

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes