3.00 star(s) 36 Votes

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
What is the reward if MC get to town as virgin with or without low corruption?
None currently, no idea if there's plans to give one as well.....the only reason that I see to not be high corruption currently is making it harder on yourself which is still.....meh because you just reroll the car trip several times till you get the horny guy though it's tedious as I don't believe apperance his chances increases based on campus lust.

IamAndrea

May 19, 2021
how can i play this game , am having issues without having the code.

i did also extracted it with firefox but it wont run , do i need chrome ?
Assuming you already opened the game into a browser, go to the bottom and click on the box where one is supposed to put in a patreon code. When you're able to write something into the box, don't delete anything and simply click enter.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Thanks 34552165,
playing this game online it becomes very apparent that my own edits of the html (no energy loss after showering, etc) make the game playable - and without them, it becomes frustrating pretty fast.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
I payed for Patreon to play latest DLC version, kinda wish there was the offline version released also. Cause it runs wack on just webpage, it runs certainly but not the fast and smoothness of offline builds.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
*In the distantance across the world many people cry out, "how does he do this?!?!", EdW0ng then receives another load of requests for people wanting to learn from them...*

Many thanks kind Sir/Madam....uhh dunno the gender neutral equivelent... :eek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: EdW0ng

EdW0ng

May 3, 2020
*In the distantance across the world many people cry out, "how does he do this?!?!", EdW0ng then receives another load of requests for people wanting to learn from them...*

Many thanks kind Sir/Madam....uhh dunno the gender neutral equivelent... :eek:
probably I won't post how do it as it is very trivial for the developers to patch
I will probably release a tool for any html games created with Twine

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Nah best not take the risk really in my mind, though if you found it, who's to say someone else won't eventually? (don't risk it if it's not a good risk to take)
Was saying it as just thanks as I believe you've done this with more than just this game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProjectReeducation-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes