3.00 star(s) 36 Votes

rarei

Dec 25, 2019
no patch notes makes it hard to decide if there is enough new content to make it worth trying the newest version

Bloogonis

Jun 19, 2017
I dont know why the first page doesnt get updated but the previous page has the patch notes and it looks like 1.6 is mostly the forest navigation and has only a little effect on any other sectors.

Reactions: bloodbus

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
I like this game

However, I think that the corruption system is poorly implemented, since you go from having almost no interest in sex to being a total prostitute in two scenes.

I think it should be modified like this:

from 1 to 50 corruption: shy girl
from 50 to 150 Interested in showing off a little...
from 900-1000 total whore

This is obviously an example and I just want you to understand what I mean.

I hope to see more updates with more content in the room and if it can be that our friend stops calling himself brother haha

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I found the town entrance after going North nine times in a row, so I was at coordinate (0,9).
Were you also getting Nan for coordinates? I am getting that after leaving the start point. Either direction I go will put nan to that related axis.

If you started a new game with this update then let us know. It might be the fact that I started from a save that could be messing with gameplay.

I took my own advice and started a new game with a cheat to skip the grindfest and it worked. That location is confirmed.

Last edited:

khopewithit

Dec 2, 2018
As much as I enjoy this game this last update has basicly made the forest completely pointless if your a fan of the probability/chance in actions you take. As soon as you figure out forest there really isnt any reason to go back unless you intend to force the event you want. there isnt any maybe I get to the town maybe I don't maybe there are other people on the trail maybe there arent. those people could be police or farm guys or whatever. No now all those event are sectioned off to their own little area and you wont see them unless you intentionally go to that area. Definitely a downgrade overall.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes