2.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Ehhh, that's quite a lot.... I think I'll wait and hope for a full version.
It is not a lot really. Most of that content is unfinished and has not been updated in years. Also there is never going to be a full version public release. This dev also makes Society and Small Town pretty sure as some names are shared and gameplay and UI elements are nearly the same. They use different patreon pages and accounts for each game though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terakahn

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
I have just played it as the brother, but the camp, other than your room, is 99% empty.

Did I install the files wrong, or is the brother version just THAT barebones?

OggY VFR

Nov 22, 2018
Does she have to lose her virginity to go to the camp now? Played several times the game with the aim to keep it ( wasn't it a goal?) and now I need to make her loose it to continue...?

Jul 1, 2024
Just one thing to ask. In the core versione (FC) how I can go live again with my family??? If I remember correctly, it's an option, but I "complete" the game (DLC) and can't find this thing, I can only let dad come to live with me in the apartment.

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
Does she have to lose her virginity to go to the camp now? Played several times the game with the aim to keep it ( wasn't it a goal?) and now I need to make her loose it to continue...?
I don’t know if it is possible to escape camp without losing virginity rn, but it’s definitely going to be reintroduced in the future updates alongside with an unique achievement for it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jonas132

Joe_Moma

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2022
Just one thing to ask. In the core versione (FC) how I can go live again with my family??? If I remember correctly, it's an option, but I "complete" the game (DLC) and can't find this thing, I can only let dad come to live with me in the apartment.
You can’t go back, it wasn’t possible to do so in any previous versions, unless the game was modded. You could however live with them in the LORE DLC.

dantes339

Jun 6, 2017
There is a bug you can use. Click on 'Help' in the left column. Then scroll down to 'bedroom'. It takes you from the DLC home(?) straight to the camp bedroom like the old versions, virginity remains intact.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Can anyone give a link to a previous version of this game? I am especially searching for the v1.35 of the game but can't seem to find it anywhere.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ProjectReeducation-1.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.90 star(s) 38 Votes