VillainShima

Sep 24, 2018
Absolutely bricked gameplay- monsters move instantly and get stuck near the edges of the rooms, getting hit resets you back near the ladder and mosquitos straight up appear, hit you then proceed to glitch in a third dimension while flickering between realities.

Controls feel a tad bit clunky too, too many useless attacks straight from the start (I enjoy how they all have a cooldown instead of the usual boring stamina bar though.)

cassettehead

Aug 4, 2019
Ah this game, I remember stumbling on it a couple months ago. Pretty nice art and animations, though the mc's bust seems to vary a lot in between animations. The controls are pretty awkward in a way that's difficult to describe too, rebinding them only helped a bit - last I checked the UI didn't acknowledge custom bindings either, so it was actually more confusing trying to play with more ergonomic keymappings.
I believe the dev mentioned somewhere that the development was mainly going to focus on gameplay, though I still hope there's some good focus on eroticism too - someone in the thread mentioned impregnation which would be fun to see. Still going to support this game as I can, I do like what's currently there - and JP games with deceent beast/insect content are few and far between.

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
First impression was pretty good. Definitely feels like it's at the point of development that a lot of the threads aren't quite connected yet, but not bad. I like that it's fairly challenging one way or another. I kept feeling like I would keep attacking in the wrong direction, so maybe the movement could be a little tighter.
Usually I like this kind of mashing out struggle system not very great, but at least it's not super fast and pointless like a lot of other games. That being said, it's still basically still linear. Hopefully more factors/debuffs that effect struggle speed are implemented (I think there might be some already, but I can't say for certain) to make it more interesting. Would also be good if there was some kind of effect for when an enemy finishes.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I would also say it has a lot of potential but isn´t worth checking out yet
Put it on the list I would say

Controlls are wonky and it´s extremely likely you bug into a wall and have to restart the game
Also enemies and your MC teleports randomly (I think enemies tp and hit you, causing you to tp?)

This game could get really good though

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
looks very early access but I dont think il bother. There's something about Unity games I dont like. I think its just how it moves and the motions. Hachina and Mission Mermaiden was pretty good but that was more on the hypnosis side. But when it comes to penetration and sex it all just looks like 2D cut outs with moving limbs on pulleys

Rape Lord

where is GRIMHELM
Donor
Oct 16, 2018
Anyone know how to use cheat engine in this game?
initial value of hp is 3000. youll have to search for it again if you die and restart on certain levels. theres a few different values youll need to find for managing hp across the entire game. 3000 initial hp should get you a good headstart for finding HP values though.

Hexco12373

Aug 31, 2021
initial value of hp is 3000. youll have to search for it again if you die and restart on certain levels. theres a few different values youll need to find for managing hp across the entire game. 3000 initial hp should get you a good headstart for finding HP values though.
Really appreciate

Reksaider

Feb 17, 2018
Great game, 90% of stuff in there I really like [night of revenge sadly have only 40%]. Sad that game is new and another one in my "wait to the bones without meat" collection. I assume in year and a half it probably gonna be smth decent to play to the point that even if it's gonna be abandoned, it still will make sense to play in it from time to time.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes