Flying Hobo

Jul 13, 2017
I tried it, the Game is still a mess!

The Girl gets pushed far away just by touching the enemies!

She even gets pushed inside a wall!
did you try following the steps I showed on page 10? there are multiple places where you can change those settings, but it has to be in that specific place to make it work

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
I tried it, the Game is still a mess!

The Girl gets pushed far away just by touching the enemies!

She even gets pushed inside a wall!
are you sure that you are configuring the rigth option? look this this is the option for changing the region, sorry if you dont understand the spanish xD, but just changing the first option for japenese the game get fixed, and when you finish just back to the recommendation option (= to the language of your system)

1719486376593.png

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
The key bindings section in the menu is all sorts of fucked up. The moment you enter it you're softlocked in that menu, unable to get out of it. Furthermore, some keys at the bottom just cannot be rebound whatsoever because they just go back to the same bound key after you try to click on them to change them.

EDIT: Could somebody also make a zoom addon please? The animations in the gallery are WAY too zoomed out to be able to be seen properly.

Last edited:

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
The key bindings section in the menu is all sorts of fucked up. The moment you enter it you're softlocked in that menu, unable to get out of it. Furthermore, some keys at the bottom just cannot be rebound whatsoever because they just go back to the same bound key after you try to click on them to change them.

EDIT: Could somebody also make a zoom addon please? The animations in the gallery are WAY too zoomed out to be able to be seen properly.
Don't worry, it's already something they're going to add on the next update and many more things

Reactions: Ecl1p5e

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
Game design is great. Except controls. The controls are absolutely horrible. First, who dafuq would want to play with such scrambled buttons? X/D for attack? SERIOUSLY?
But of course they gave us the option to change the hotkeys. Oh, yes.... THIS DOESN'T WORK! Hotkeys cannot be changed properly and it's bugged to the point that I can't even move out of the hotkey menu.
Additionally, after selecting the language (I use English), not everything in the game interface is converted to English. Many of the features such as most (if not all) dialogues are still on ... the default language.
Sorry, but I can't. I hope that's fixed in the next update xD

Last edited:

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Game design is great. Except controls. The controls are absolutely horrible. First, who dafuq would want to play with such scrambled buttons? X/D for attack? SERIOUSLY?
But of course they gave us the option to change the hotkeys. Oh, yes.... THIS DOESN'T WORK! Hotkeys cannot be changed properly and it's bugged to the point that I can't even move out of the hotkey menu.
Additionally, after selecting the language (I use English), not everything in the game interface is converted to English. Many of the features such as most (if not all) dialogues are still on ... the default language.
Sorry, but I can't. I hope that's fixed in the next update xD
This looks like a total lack of context, if you were following them on Ci-en and in their Discord, you would know that obviously they're going to add everything on next updates, they're doing so Damm good for being their first game and the next will be even better.

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
This looks like a total lack of context, if you were following them on Ci-en and in their Discord, you would know that obviously they're going to add everything on next updates, they're doing so Damm good for being their first game and the next will be even better.

It is not out of context at all. And I also agree with you. Game is very promising.
I am waiting for the update. Move on.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes