3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
maybe a wanted my wife with an Asian or Spanish guy, why no other choices but white or black?

Reactions: fbass

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
At least, the husband could be a bit less dense. However, to calling NTR as a tag and when there's only a female MC, should have to be the husband who get laid, therefore cheating should be a more suitable tag in this case, more accurate. Missing humillation too as another tag.

Only thinking too much..

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
girls looks really great :) quality looks solid, just the black guy looks kinda boring - are there other guys? maybe some old creepy stranger or something? that would be really nice if that will happen with such a sexy girl and maybe even with cuckolding :)

edit: so i already knew part 1, part 2 was okay but a bit short and only one position :( part 3 looks really interesting and she looks damn hot in that elven outfit! but why give her bikini strips on her skin? makes no sense imo + the blonde guy looks even more boring than the black guy... why no orc? or goblin? or old wizard or something...

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Hey Oh, try looking at his Patron page for his weekly comments if you want to know about updates. FYI it will be a few weeks; but please stop with the incessant unnecessary posts.

Reactions: DAVIOLIVER

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
oh you reported a update were is the link? or do you like to spam?

oh

Aug 21, 2017
i am frech my English is pretty lame i Don't hace all the codes of this site sorry if i crumpled by my insistence but i love this game and i love merry hence my impatience thinks for answering me

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes