3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
To frame my feedback.. a bit in advance.
Episode 1, I loved it, reallly a great introduction into the story.
Episode 2, tried to play it safe by beeing basically a copy of ep1, but failed just because of that.
EP3 i think you ran out of ideas and and did sort of a xmas special idk what this has to do wit ep.1-2. ???

Back to positive. I love the model, love the graphx and the genre.
Please evolve the story, let her now that she got a taste of "this" have encounters in other parts of her life instead of only at the beach.
Start with worklife for example and a few episodes later end up forcing her hubby to either endure her then new lifestyle or split up etc etc... just one option out of...
Hope you continue and expand the story / work
thx

andjor0

Dec 25, 2018
Here is the last release

Hey guys,

I am happy to release Project Short Tales Version 0.3.5 to Tier 4 contributors.

Version 0.3.5 contains the 3 previous stories plus the first part of the fourth one called "Anniversary day" Part 1.
This story is based on the couple from the main game, this scene was part of the original story that no longer exists,
Since it's deprecated i choose to use it as a single story not connected to the main one.

***In this chapter there is an option at the top right corner to show/hide some details through out the story.

Download Link:

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
I hope you enjoy, PHWAMM

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Just shows you again that phwamm can make hot stories and action,wish he would do it in "Project hot wife" which doesnt have 50% of the the action his "project short tales" has.

Reactions: Xhin and ant007

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
MC is married to a fertility goddess, what is going to happen with that black guy with the 20 inch penis? I wonder

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes