4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Project-Supremacy-title-screen.png

Overview:
"Project Supremacy" where you must take on a group of dominant and evil mistresses for the honor of your queen while tracking down the mystery of the Council Of Callous!
Thread Updated: 2024-03-08
Release Date: 2024-02-20
Developer: Divanation - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.25
Language: English
Other Games: The Big Score
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1662160_PS-3.png 8ea0d6dc699060fde2d3130d5bc13e97.png Iris-battle-foot-pov-4.png Iris-pull-pin-closeup.png Iris-Domain-Lyra.PNG Iris-Domain-Iris.PNG Brooke-bb-goon-4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Nice, I hope to see many more femdom fetishes in it.

I hope this doesn't mean that the Big Score got abandoned...
Not abandoned, just takes a lot more time to develop (much more than this game). To avoid burnout and repetitiveness working on PS as well as TBS helps the creative mind.

Plus TBS is near its end anyway, so making another game sounds about right.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Many don't name the characters to self insert many just name them something that they like. Most of the time for RPGM games I name the male characters Bastard but that's mostly because of the character limit most RPGM games have.

Reactions: BaasB

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Many don't name the characters to self insert many just name them something that they like. Most of the time for RPGM games I name the male characters Bastard but that's mostly because of the character limit most RPGM games have.
Either way, personally I'm just not a fan of it. That being said I understand the appeal so there will be some form of a custom name convention later on in the game.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Games like this have no chance of having intercourse right?
you always get your ass kicked in many ways.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Correct, all the girls in this game will want to torment and humiliate you
Shame tho, its my kink that you can go both ways but not all the way tho the female is still the dominant one,
if you're getting shit on everyday and can't at least have one or two in, not gonna be my style..
but like i said if it goes both way, it is fine for me..lol

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Shame tho, its my kink that you can go both ways but not all the way tho the female is still the dominant one,
if you're getting shit on everyday and can't at least have one or two in, not gonna be my style..
but like i said if it goes both way, it is fine for me..lol
Fair enough, but like I said with folks through TBS development I only have an interest in making femdom games

Aug 22, 2017
Enjoyed this, I always like your art style Divination. ToT does appear to be a foundation for a new sub-genre for sure although I did get exhausted with ToT itself. Dare I say, I enjoyed this more than the big score, although I think that game is great I did not like the protag that much, but that amounts to personal preference and direction so please do not take that as critique. This protag, Kris, I seem like to more despite the clear direction it is heading.
Correct, all the girls in this game will want to torment and humiliate you
That is exciting, although I do personally think intercourse can be still done with torment and humiliation included, I guess I lean more towards the soft-core stuff. However, this game holds a lot of promise and glad you decided to make a bit more of a combat RPG! Haven't fully finished the content of the release yet, (I think) but if I keep liking it you have another patron ma dude :)

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Since your other game has unavoidable 3 letters, I'll ask in advance if 3 letters are planned in some form?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes