4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
The QTE time events are the work of the devil lol, i tried to find the baseduration paramenter to put it a bit higher but had no luck so i assume its locked to the frames somehow based on the code iv seen.. would be nice to have the option to skip these for us lazy or more nicely put casual players, the game otherwise seem good and hint at more fetishes in the future updates

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
The QTE time events are the ansolute worst. I always hate QTE but this game took it to another level with the difficulty of QTEs.

Reactions: fanboi

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Enjoyed this, I always like your art style Divination. ToT does appear to be a foundation for a new sub-genre for sure although I did get exhausted with ToT itself. Dare I say, I enjoyed this more than the big score, although I think that game is great I did not like the protag that much, but that amounts to personal preference and direction so please do not take that as critique. This protag, Kris, I seem like to more despite the clear direction it is heading.

That is exciting, although I do personally think intercourse can be still done with torment and humiliation included, I guess I lean more towards the soft-core stuff. However, this game holds a lot of promise and glad you decided to make a bit more of a combat RPG! Haven't fully finished the content of the release yet, (I think) but if I keep liking it you have another patron ma dude :)
Hey thank you for the description and kind words! It's definitely a lot more fun to write Kris since I actually like him as MC lol. And yeah I always wanted to create a ToT genre type of game so I'm glad I'm finally able to start it. Gonna be exciting for the future when you see the other ladies!

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
The QTE time events are the work of the devil lol, i tried to find the baseduration paramenter to put it a bit higher but had no luck so i assume its locked to the frames somehow based on the code iv seen.. would be nice to have the option to skip these for us lazy or more nicely put casual players, the game otherwise seem good and hint at more fetishes in the future updates
Right now as far as the early game goes you're gonna have to just do trial and error with the qte's in the future when you progress through the Domains I plan on implementing skills and equipment that counter the QTE skills

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
is there any tags that will or have a chance to be added in the future?
Yup! On the top of my head expect some Council Members having forced fem, goddess worship, mommydom, findom, petplay.

some of the more niche kinks that people may not like I'm keeping in mind and making sure they can be avoidable

Reactions: fanboi and Artilaz

kamenhero25

Mar 3, 2021
Very fun start to a game. Definitely one to follow I think. The ToT inspiration is pretty obvious, but that's not a bad thing.

I think I've gotten through most of the content, but I'm confused about one thing. Is there actually more to do after you beat Iris, or is that for a later update? She says she'll let you explore more of her domain, but I can't seem to go anywhere new. I can visit the main room, the basement, the underground hall, and her room (while she's watching me) and that's it.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Very fun start to a game. Definitely one to follow I think. The ToT inspiration is pretty obvious, but that's not a bad thing.

I think I've gotten through most of the content, but I'm confused about one thing. Is there actually more to do after you beat Iris, or is that for a later update? She says she'll let you explore more of her domain, but I can't seem to go anywhere new. I can visit the main room, the basement, the underground hall, and her room (while she's watching me) and that's it.
Content-wise it's just the punishment scenes, the massage scene, and the few with interacting some parts of her domain (as well as the scenes from missing the qte's). You'll be able to explore some other rooms of her Domain in the next update.

kamenhero25

Mar 3, 2021
Content-wise it's just the punishment scenes, the massage scene, and the few with interacting some parts of her domain (as well as the scenes from missing the qte's). You'll be able to explore some other rooms of her Domain in the next update.
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm just a completionist so I always feel compelled to check if I'm missing anything.

Laelim

Mar 23, 2018
some of the more niche kinks that people may not like I'm keeping in mind and making sure they can be avoidable
I was passing by and didn't plan to comment. But of course, some people like the easy path of submission, humiliation, where you are given all the content on a platter without effort. But personally, I am not a fan of such games if there is no choice of a dominant path. Where you have to suffer and overcome your diffuculites on hardcore difficulty.

Anyway, when I read your comment, I had a question. Do you know the difference between successful games and less successful ones? It's a rhetorical question, but the bottom line is that most of today's game developers are following Ubisoft's lead. They have a board of directors and a focus group that have similar requirements. Therefore, most of their modern games are too sterile, boring and usual. In simple terms, they do not have the soul of the creator and their own features.

A long time ago, in the good old days, there weren't many games, but most of them were great. Because they were created by people who did what they liked. The developers did not try to fit in with others they didn't think about it. To add more lesbian, gay, scary girls and so on. They were just doing what they love and creating a game for themselves.

The main question, do you want to do what you like and create a game for yourself that you like? Or will you spit on your own interests and do what others like? You don't have to answer, but I hope you make the right choice.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
am i missing something very obvious because i beat her but she just keeps repeating the same dialogue and i dont seem to be able to find where to interact to see any scenes

• Angry
Reactions: Dushar67

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I was passing by and didn't plan to comment. But of course, some people like the easy path of submission, humiliation, where you are given all the content on a platter without effort. But personally, I am not a fan of such games if there is no choice of a dominant path. Where you have to suffer and overcome your diffuculites on hardcore difficulty.

Anyway, when I read your comment, I had a question. Do you know the difference between successful games and less successful ones? It's a rhetorical question, but the bottom line is that most of today's game developers are following Ubisoft's lead. They have a board of directors and a focus group that have similar requirements. Therefore, most of their modern games are too sterile, boring and usual. In simple terms, they do not have the soul of the creator and their own features.

A long time ago, in the good old days, there weren't many games, but most of them were great. Because they were created by people who did what they liked. The developers did not try to fit in with others they didn't think about it. To add more lesbian, gay, scary girls and so on. They were just doing what they love and creating a game for themselves.

The main question, do you want to do what you like and create a game for yourself that you like? Or will you spit on your own interests and do what others like? You don't have to answer, but I hope you make the right choice.

Wow, thanks for the interesting question! I've said something similar in my other game but more or less, I'm making a game that I like first. Of course, I still take deving seriously and I'll hear out other people's input and criticism but at the end of the day, I'm putting content and things that I like and enjoy.

I'm never making my games in order to make money or trying to make this a full-time thing (I think that's a ridiculous mindset to have) everything that I make and will continue to make is within my vision and interest and what I think would be fun and dope.

Reactions: MacTastic9

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
am i missing something very obvious because i beat her but she just keeps repeating the same dialogue and i dont seem to be able to find where to interact to see any scenes
If you beat her you lock yourself out from all the scenes.

the scenes I'm talking about are

Spoilers: the punishment scenes when you lose to her, the panty sniffing scene, basment scene when finding a chest, and the chamber scene

probably forgetting a few more but hope that clears things up

Reactions: Artilaz

bhas

Aug 24, 2017
okay Nice work again some nice content...
fem dom isn't my cup of tea do be honest but considering thebig score...
I like the humor in these games...
So please even if it isn't your kink give it a try to get some laughs out of it!

Already looking forward to the next update ^^

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
For a moment I thought: OMFG Divanation actually doing a vanilla game where male MC enjoys of sex and doesn't gets toyed around from every single femme fatale :0

Then see the tags: Female domination and footjob

Oh well it's Divanation it's passion flows entirely on the female domination since after all this genre deserves more focus on any game engine implemented ;)

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes