4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Just finished it, and it's really cool. Two questions:
1.Will the next update focus on new mistress or post win in this domain?
2.Will there be at some point a pair of shoes to find and sniff them like you did with the panties here?

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Just finished it, and it's really cool. Two questions:
1.Will the next update focus on new mistress or post win in this domain?
2.Will there be at some point a pair of shoes to find and sniff them like you did with the panties here?
Oops thought I responded to this.

1. All planned updates right now are focused to have new mistresses first. I'll have some extra scenes here and there for older doms but I do plan on expanding older Domains in the future. When the game gets a few more Doms under its belt.

2. Safe bet to assume so yeah

Reactions: CheekySix

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I am sorry but this is just like Domina/Tower of trample. More like Domina.
Sadly almost all goods things about Domina are missing.

Very cringeworthy voice acting. If it's at this level you could just do without it.
Art is extremely crude and bad.

Rest is like a "mediocre Domina"

It may have potential but you would have to redo the entire art for it to have a chance.

Just take a look at the face of the protagonist.... sorry but this is at such a childish and low level that it is simply not worth supporting.
Thanks for your input!

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
Great game this far, really looking forward to see how it turns out.

Also, Id' like my character to stay "loyal" to the queen as much as possible, I hope that will be one of the routes.
I say that cuz it seems like it's not possible to progress without smelling the panties three times for instance and I'd like my character not to do that.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Great game this far, really looking forward to see how it turns out.

Also, Id' like my character to stay "loyal" to the queen as much as possible, I hope that will be one of the routes.
I say that cuz it seems like it's not possible to progress without smelling the panties three times for instance and I'd like my character not to do that.
Yup no worries, just like how you can submit yourself to a dom eventually. There is also the usual "good" route where you don't submit to any doms as well as the option to side with The Queen

• Red Heart
Reactions: kossk and Zavijava_

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I'm a fan! I really like the theme: physical domination/humiliation(size, height, strength, ability.) Obviously, the sexual superiority is a big factor in this. To a lesser degree, mental, emotional, financial. social domination/humiliation. I like that Kris often has the option to resist his Beta tendencies in an effort to show that he is worthy of a relationship with the doms that sets him above the vast majority of males who, in their utter inferiority, can only serve as entertaining punching bags. amusing cum dispensers or reaffirmations of other aspects of female dominance.

Two suggestions, if you're open to fanservice:
1> I know there's currently only one dom who we can be interactively humiliated by and it would make sense that Iris serves as a baseline of the types of domination we can expect as players... so it makes sense that she kicks ass, does verbal humiliation, titplay, assplay, thighplay, footplay, armpitplay, scissorplay, etc. I suggest our future doms have specialties, without limiting them TO their specialties... for balance. I wouldn't want Doms to become generic by all of them being able to dominate in all the same ways. I'm sure that there's someone who wants as badly to be knocked unconscious by a Dom's pinky toe as I want to submit by being carried around sitting comfortably in one of the cups of a busty Dom's bra.
2> Suggest multiple ends for the main Doms... maybe an option-tree to have our favorite Dom become a party member to assist us in completing the game, since I'm a male and therefore far too weak to succeed on my own against the most overpowering representatives of the stronger sex. It would likely be more akin to being a significant cog in the machinery allowing my favorite Dom to seize absolute power in the realm... entitling me to a modicum of respect as more than just another guy who immediately ejaculates every time my favorite Dom makes her ass bounce with any casual movement. Most people DO want at least one partner who will intentionally gratify them.

SO: I see a number of people dissing a number of the Dev's efforts. AFAIC the art is objectively basic, but conveys the intention... which is ultimately what art is supposed to do. The voice acting is objectively basic, but fulfills the basics, leaving the characters open for expansion in the future while being able to convey the character's attitudes. Now these people complaining have options:
1> Just be a complainer and downplay Divanation_studio for NOT living up to their optimalized standards and suggesting that every single independent developer SHOULD be able to create games comparable to the Legend of Zelda series. Yeah, that's a bit harsh, but I'm a big proponent of the principle that you shouldn't bitch about something and just suck it up to get any enjoyment you can from it, unless you can propose a solution(obviously, when the simple solution involves the Dev(s) getting off their ass(es,) IRT promised contributions, complaints are entirely expected and warranted.
2> Realize that individuals, whether acting as single independents or a group of independents, may be passionate about a project, but financially lacking IRT bridging every perceived quality gap by paying top-tier talents along the way(which are unnecessary to satisfactorily achieving their individual vision) should be applauded for effort toward their vision rather than being criticized for shortcomings... and SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS. Divanation_studio isn't claiming to be be the next MC Escher, HR Giger or Morgan Freeman... just to be making Femdom games.

I can't reasonably do anything regarding the voice-acting(which I actually really like) but I potentially CAN do something about the complaints about the artwork. In fact, I AM doing something, as a casual hobbyist. I like this game. For my own enjoyment, I'm planning on introducing my own amateur 3D graphics, without the Dev's consent, and hopefully sway some of the detractors' opinions towards to Dev's efforts(and wishfully, vision) so that we'll all actually get a COMPLETE project instead of another project ABANDONED due to lack of support. The Dev's intentions SEEM to overlap greatly with my own interests, and if what I do promotes the Dev, GOOD!

I'm not 100% on when I'll be contributing an actual in-game graphics alternative, as I have yet to create Mom, Brooke, Evelyn and VInce(the ball-crushing victim) but this is currently more appealing for me than learning how to create an entire game to my personal preferences in RPGMaker. Respect to those who HAVE or/and ARE learning.

Preview:
Kris-Iris002.png

Iris... Kris... the only difference is the first letter. Coincidence? Let's find out!

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I'm a fan! I really like the theme: physical domination/humiliation(size, height, strength, ability.) Obviously, the sexual superiority is a big factor in this. To a lesser degree, mental, emotional, financial. social domination/humiliation. I like that Kris often has the option to resist his Beta tendencies in an effort to show that he is worthy of a relationship with the doms that sets him above the vast majority of males who, in their utter inferiority, can only serve as entertaining punching bags. amusing cum dispensers or reaffirmations of other aspects of female dominance.

Two suggestions, if you're open to fanservice:
1> I know there's currently only one dom who we can be interactively humiliated by and it would make sense that Iris serves as a baseline of the types of domination we can expect as players... so it makes sense that she kicks ass, does verbal humiliation, titplay, assplay, thighplay, footplay, armpitplay, scissorplay, etc. I suggest our future doms have specialties, without limiting them TO their specialties... for balance. I wouldn't want Doms to become generic by all of them being able to dominate in all the same ways. I'm sure that there's someone who wants as badly to be knocked unconscious by a Dom's pinky toe as I want to submit by being carried around sitting comfortably in one of the cups of a busty Dom's bra.
2> Suggest multiple ends for the main Doms... maybe an option-tree to have our favorite Dom become a party member to assist us in completing the game, since I'm a male and therefore far too weak to succeed on my own against the most overpowering representatives of the stronger sex. It would likely be more akin to being a significant cog in the machinery allowing my favorite Dom to seize absolute power in the realm... entitling me to a modicum of respect as more than just another guy who immediately ejaculates every time my favorite Dom makes her ass bounce with any casual movement. Most people DO want at least one partner who will intentionally gratify them.

SO: I see a number of people dissing a number of the Dev's efforts. AFAIC the art is objectively basic, but conveys the intention... which is ultimately what art is supposed to do. The voice acting is objectively basic, but fulfills the basics, leaving the characters open for expansion in the future while being able to convey the character's attitudes. Now these people complaining have options:
1> Just be a complainer and downplay Divanation_studio for NOT living up to their optimalized standards and suggesting that every single independent developer SHOULD be able to create games comparable to the Legend of Zelda series. Yeah, that's a bit harsh, but I'm a big proponent of the principle that you shouldn't bitch about something and just suck it up to get any enjoyment you can from it, unless you can propose a solution(obviously, when the simple solution involves the Dev(s) getting off their ass(es,) IRT promised contributions, complaints are entirely expected and warranted.
2> Realize that individuals, whether acting as single independents or a group of independents, may be passionate about a project, but financially lacking IRT bridging every perceived quality gap by paying top-tier talents along the way(which are unnecessary to satisfactorily achieving their individual vision) should be applauded for effort toward their vision rather than being criticized for shortcomings... and SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS. Divanation_studio isn't claiming to be be the next MC Escher, HR Giger or Morgan Freeman... just to be making Femdom games.

I can't reasonably do anything regarding the voice-acting(which I actually really like) but I potentially CAN do something about the complaints about the artwork. In fact, I AM doing something, as a casual hobbyist. I like this game. For my own enjoyment, I'm planning on introducing my own amateur 3D graphics, without the Dev's consent, and hopefully sway some of the detractors' opinions towards to Dev's efforts(and wishfully, vision) so that we'll all actually get a COMPLETE project instead of another project ABANDONED due to lack of support. The Dev's intentions SEEM to overlap greatly with my own interests, and if what I do promotes the Dev, GOOD!

I'm not 100% on when I'll be contributing an actual in-game graphics alternative, as I have yet to create Mom, Brooke, Evelyn and VInce(the ball-crushing victim) but this is currently more appealing for me than learning how to create an entire game to my personal preferences in RPGMaker. Respect to those who HAVE or/and ARE learning.

Preview:
View attachment 1677797

Iris... Kris... the only difference is the first letter. Coincidence? Let's find out!
Hey thanks for the in-depth comment, it was fun giving this a read!

For the doms you don't have to worry about things being stale! I'm making sure each Council Member has some sort of gimmick or theme that comes with their Domain. Best example is the next coming Dom is gonna have a lot of mommy dom stuff/ wrestling holds, while another will have forced fem and discipline training type of stuff. So there may be some overlap here and there but each dom will bring something of their own and unique to the table.

As for the multiple endings that is something I already plan on doing, as well as an option to submit yourself to a dom which will change up the entire game from then on.

Also great input as far as explaining how development goes, I always try my best to hear other people's thoughts and input on the game but some of the more subjective stuff definitely falls flat on the floor.

and I love that 3d render you made! I'm flattered and honored that you took such interest to make it and def can't wait to see the rest of the cast in that form! I dig the added purple/pink shade you put on Iris heels!

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019

I noticed that Kris' character displays all show him sans mark. I'm ready for that shit GLOW if he startys to forget that he's SERVANT class!
Kris-Iris003.png

This covers everything up to the point where you transport to the Council's realm. Gonna go to bed and then make me a bunny girl!

Last edited:

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Who's ready for some amateur 3D graphics? :giggle:

Graphics (MEGA.NZ)

Instructions:
Download and extract the "www" folder.
Move the "www" folder into the "Project Supremacy" folder (where the Game.exe and existing www folder are at.)
You'll get notice that there are existing files with the same names. Go ahead and replace all files.

Misc/Test Pics Folder (MEGA.NZ)

I noticed that Kris' character displays all show him sans mark. I'm ready to make that shit GLOW!
View attachment 1689305

This covers everything up to the point where you transport to the Council's realm. Gonna go to bed and then make me a bunny girl!
Hey well done on this! Shocked and surprised on how much you did! Once again super flattered to see these takes on it. I really dig evelyns and iris.

One note for folks though:

Im honestly not a fan of this idea of "replacing" my art in the core game, (i assumed you were just doing fanart). But as far as this version of the game goes if anyone wants to mod the imgs then sure.

But going forward i do plan on Encrypting the files for the game. Absolutly nothing against you and your great work but the idea of replacing my artwork and identity of the game doesnt sit right with me.

If people dont like my artwork or artstyle and it turns them off from my game that much that they dont play it. Then i rather thats the case then changing my vison of the game. Yes the artwork is symplistic thats the style and yes there may be some rough illustrations here and there that i do plan on adjusting in the future. I only have so much time in the day to draw, code, write, etc. That there may be a few hicups here and there.

Either way great work though, out of all of them i really like your version of iris!

Last edited:

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Deleted my old post which more or less trash talked the entire game. Why? Because it was just unconstructive and mean and I probably just had a very bad day. It kinda frightens me that I actually got quite a few likes and positive reactions to that awful post.
Saying: "art sucks and it is also similar toToT and Domina" is not anything which is even remotely helpful. "Fix your art" is just a bullshit thing to say.
I like the 3D art that is posted there but somehow that made me realize that the old art has more soul. I think the art is actually not that bad. Especially the characters themselves look amazing (outfits, unique characteristics). The overall design is more than solid. The thing which could be further improved on are details, like toes, tongues and hands. I guess these things just take time and experience to get better.
Although Divanation_studio probably had enough from me there is actually 1 piece of advice that I came up with and would love to tell him.
Focus even more on the dommes and even less on the mc.
99% of players don't care about the mc and see him as more of a self insert, than a real character. It doesn't even matter if he is totally soulless and blank, I think people would actually prefer that.
Also I noticed that most scenes with the mc are far weaker. On the other sides the artworks that portray a first person view from the mc's point of view are much better.

Keep up the hard work and don't take the haters (including me) too seriously.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Deleted my old post which more or less trash talked the entire game. Why? Because it was just unconstructive and mean and I probably just had a very bad day. It kinda frightens me that I actually got quite a few likes and positive reactions to that awful post.
Saying: "art sucks and it is also similar toToT and Domina" is not anything which is even remotely helpful. "Fix your art" is just a bullshit thing to say.
I like the 3D art that is posted there but somehow that made me realize that the old art has more soul. I think the art is actually not that bad. Especially the characters themselves look amazing (outfits, unique characteristics). The overall design is more than solid. The thing which could be further improved on are details, like toes, tongues and hands. I guess these things just take time and experience to get better.
Although Divanation_studio probably had enough from me there is actually 1 piece of advice that I came up with and would love to tell him.
99% of players don't care about the mc and see him as more of a self insert, than a real character. It doesn't even matter if he is totally soulless and blank, I think people would actually prefer that.
Also I noticed that most scenes with the mc are far weaker. On the other sides the artworks that portray a first person view from the mc's point of view are much better.

I appreciate that you deleted your old post and thought back on it, definitely means a lot! I was happy to read through your constructive criticism too, I always welcome feedback and input from everyone but like you mentioned wording is a key difference for me to take it seriously or not.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020

I actually completely disagree with your take. Granted I haven't played this game yet, a lot of what makes ToT (or even Gladia) stand out is the fact that Ethan is not a player insert and that he actually has a lot of personality. By giving a personality to the MC and the ability to think and talk back to the dommes, it helps flesh out the dommes even better in return. It adds a lot more deft than just bullying a spineless protagonist that just takes the abuse, like we've seen a thousand times already. For real, just look at the ToT thread and you'll see the vast majority of people are getting pissed at the fact that Ethan is becoming more and more of a player insert.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes