4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Only the 2nd update so still very new. There two doms at the moment with 10 being planned in total, some side ones here and there and a final boss kind of gal.
Still on the first two girls? This sounds like this would be a good time to give it a try and perhaps join the fanbase going forward :)

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Still on the first two girls? This sounds like this would be a good time to give it a try and perhaps join the fanbase going forward :)
Feel free to follow the discord or keep in touch with the forums here in that case. Really happy to see your interest and thoughts on the game whenever you do play it!!

• Hey there
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I really like where this game is going. From a gameplay standpoint, I think the fights have an element of challenge to them which I appreciate, while not being overly reliant on RNG to score a win.

I do think there should be an option for difficulty of QTE events. I think they are a little too easy as it is right now, as even I could avoid all the grabs and I am not particularly adept at QTE events. I also get that some people loathe QTEs and prefer easy ones, so perhaps an option for those who want grabs to be hard to avoid? That way, fights aren't just an endurance test or a check on how many potions you have?

I like the exploration aspect of things, where you don't just fight a girl until you win. I actually enjoyed walking around their lairs in order to progress. It broke up the grind a bit of just constantly fighting and losing until I was able to outlast my opponent.

I would like to have an option to skip dialog quickly, perhaps by holding in the confirm key instead of having to basically hammer on the key until the dialog is complete. There were some scenes I had already viewed that would have been a better experience if I could have skipped through the dialog faster.

I like the art. It has a charm to it in and of itself. Maybe it is not everyone's cup o tea, but I find it endearing.

Is there going to be an end event for each girl? Are we going to eventually be broken and trained completely by our opponents? It seems to be headed that way, and I hope it ends up there.

Anyway, keep up the good work Divanation_studio. I am looking forward to seeing more.

Reactions: Brakalt

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I really like where this game is going. From a gameplay standpoint, I think the fights have an element of challenge to them which I appreciate, while not being overly reliant on RNG to score a win.

I do think there should be an option for difficulty of QTE events. I think they are a little too easy as it is right now, as even I could avoid all the grabs and I am not particularly adept at QTE events. I also get that some people loathe QTEs and prefer easy ones, so perhaps an option for those who want grabs to be hard to avoid? That way, fights aren't just an endurance test or a check on how many potions you have?

I like the exploration aspect of things, where you don't just fight a girl until you win. I actually enjoyed walking around their lairs in order to progress. It broke up the grind a bit of just constantly fighting and losing until I was able to outlast my opponent.

I would like to have an option to skip dialog quickly, perhaps by holding in the confirm key instead of having to basically hammer on the key until the dialog is complete. There were some scenes I had already viewed that would have been a better experience if I could have skipped through the dialog faster.

I like the art. It has a charm to it in and of itself. Maybe it is not everyone's cup o tea, but I find it endearing.

Is there going to be an end event for each girl? Are we going to eventually be broken and trained completely by our opponents? It seems to be headed that way, and I hope it ends up there.

Anyway, keep up the good work Divanation_studio. I am looking forward to seeing more.
Hey appreciate the in-depth feedback, always enjoy reading them!

For qte difficulty that's def a touchy topic since one person might find it hard and another might find it easy. If you ask me personally I also agree that the qte's are a bit on the easy side but what I find easy could still be difficult for others. I actually am thinking about ways to make qte's more challenging, more specifically I plan to add a difficulty level when you rematch the Council members, not only will they deal more dmg but I also plan on making their qte's more faster and ruthless for those who want a challenge. I wanna see if I can add that by the next update.

As for the girls specifically yeah their stories aren't done just cause you beat them and move on, their stories are definitely for the long term. Like you mentioned eventually it will lead to them breaking down Kris and at that point it's up to the player who they want to submit to which will spice up the story from there.

Though I'm not planning on adding the submission feature till a few more Council members are added in and we're further into the story

Reactions: bahamut2195
Mar 28, 2022
we need a date a live game where you can date kurumi where she can rape or make you yours or you can choose her as a wife but in a way as futadomworld sort of game

• Angry
Reactions: lonelyleaf

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
You can't fight Iris or do any of her new content till you get introduced to Velvet, then you shouldn't have a problem afterward
Thing is I lost to her, and then Kris keeps saying he can't fight her till he finds something and I have no idea what this item is, I've explored every place available to me.

Reactions: MorbidViews21

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Thing is I lost to her, and then Kris keeps saying he can't fight her till he finds something and I have no idea what this item is, I've explored every place available to me.
You gotta keep smelling her panties in the bag. I tried every other possible way cuz I didnt want to be a pervert, but I think there's no other way

Reactions: kossk

explodingplastic

Feb 12, 2020
what can be given as a gift to iris? also the game tells me to examine something suspicious to progress with iris but i cant find what that is. I have already looked at the chair and stocks and the bed from previous events.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Feel free to follow the discord or keep in touch with the forums here in that case. Really happy to see your interest and thoughts on the game whenever you do play it!!
Will do. I am not very active on discord but when I get the time to sit down and give this game a play I will be sure to give my thoughts about it so far.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
what can be given as a gift to iris? also the game tells me to examine something suspicious to progress with iris but i cant find what that is. I have already looked at the chair and stocks and the bed from previous events.
You cant gift things yet, it was scrapped for this update but i plan on adding it next update.

For iris examine event you need to look through the chair, bed and that spanking trap object afterwords just go back to the main floor of iris to trigger the finale of that event.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
This is what happens if you first try velvet

Level 5 with this gear View attachment 1748122
View attachment 1748120
Like another user said a bug that happens if you beat her on your first try. Shouldn't be a thing but I'll be sure to give Velvet's stats a buff on the next update and making future doms more challenging with stat numbers and dmg, definitely feel like I was too nice and making a bit more easier than it should have been for Velvet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jet413
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes