4.30 star(s) 12 Votes
Mar 17, 2021
Couple of things I was curious about:
1. How early can you beat Iris for the first time? (I just dinged Level 5.) I don't expect it to be terribly quickly (2-3 tries); if you can, I must be dense.
2. How come you have the skills set up the way you do in the skill tree? I see Level 6 skills listed before Level 5 skills. To me, it doesn't make sense to have them listed that way. Also, I recommend moving the requirements to just above the "pay" button. You could also perform a check to grey out any requirements that aren't met.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Couple of things I was curious about:
1. How early can you beat Iris for the first time? (I just dinged Level 5.) I don't expect it to be terribly quickly (2-3 tries); if you can, I must be dense.
2. How come you have the skills set up the way you do in the skill tree? I see Level 6 skills listed before Level 5 skills. To me, it doesn't make sense to have them listed that way. Also, I recommend moving the requirements to just above the "pay" button. You could also perform a check to grey out any requirements that aren't met.
hey sorry for the late reply, busy working on the next update. To quickly answer your question:

1. Early game you'll have a rough time trying to beat Iris. (like level 1-3 with no skills) After going through some of her content and investing in some of the better skills in the Skill Tree you get multiple methods to beat her. (You should have a easier time by Level 4) The only challenge is still the QTE's.

2. As for the level 6 skills, those are considered "secret/optional" skills. They're not tied to any other branch and aren't mandatory to get in order to get another skill. So that's why they can be in any section of the Skill Tree. The trade-off is they're usually pretty expensive

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
any pussy licking ass licking/kissing in the game or planned to be added? :) and any plans for urination down the line :) understand if not just wanted to ask :)

Reactions: darlic

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Top notch update Divanation_studio! This game is very quickly becoming one of the best games on this site in my opinion. Charlotte was masterfully done. Plenty of content, branching choices, a wide range of kinks while still holding to that seduction theme of hers. Really great design!

I did have one issue where I went into the "treasure" room early, stepped on a Charlotte sprite that was not supposed to be there yet (she hadn't asked for a larger donation yet), and my avatar went invisible until I completed the content. Restarting and loading the file didn't help, but for some reason my avatar came back once I finished the content. I could still interact with everything, but I had to guess where I was standing on the screen.

Keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait to see more!

Reactions: Div [Divanation]

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Top notch update Divanation_studio! This game is very quickly becoming one of the best games on this site in my opinion. Charlotte was masterfully done. Plenty of content, branching choices, a wide range of kinks while still holding to that seduction theme of hers. Really great design!

I did have one issue where I went into the "treasure" room early, stepped on a Charlotte sprite that was not supposed to be there yet (she hadn't asked for a larger donation yet), and my avatar went invisible until I completed the content. Restarting and loading the file didn't help, but for some reason my avatar came back once I finished the content. I could still interact with everything, but I had to guess where I was standing on the screen.

Keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait to see more!
I appreciate the kind words! Glad you enjoyed Charlotte she was one of the characters I was really looking forward to work on her and the upcoming dom. Also that sounds like a funky glitch I'll take a look at it and be sure to have that fixed right away.

I plan on making a smaller update next month so by then it should be dealt with

Reactions: bahamut2195

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Loved the new update. Keep up the good work man. although i must say i'm a bit dissapointed we didn't get a complete submission route with charlotte since it stops right before the end but nevertheless it was great. I can't wait to see it finished.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Any plans to add some girl on guy boxing to this game? There's nothing hotter than a girl gloving up and punching the heck out of a much weaker protag. Given their powers of reality warping and love of dominance this would be a perfect fit for the game. Also, is she could lure and kick Charlotte's ass in her ring that could make for a nice plot twist as well as nice power play against MC.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes