4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Im honestly not a fan of this idea of "replacing" my art in the core game, (i assumed you were just doing fanart). But as far as this version of the game goes if anyone wants to mod the imgs then sure.

But going forward i do plan on Encrypting the files for the game. Absolutly nothing against you and your great work but the idea of replacing my artwork and identity of the game doesnt sit right with me.
Divanation_studio Totally respect your wishes! I'm moving the pics I've done to the Mega folder with the rest of the fanart and removed the instructions for replacing the current GFX. A BIG part of my inspiration was wanting to work toward involvement in a format as immersive as a RPG, since I don't feel like I have the temperament to start from scratch in the format (Old Dog not wanting to learn new tricks, lol!). I'm absolutely still a fan of the content, but the fact that you understandably object to this project of mine, given the focus and effort necessary to achieve MY best interpretation of YOUR vision, this will likely push me toward creating or failing to create entirely original material and NOT leeching off of your magnificence :love:. No sarcasm, I really love what you do! I'm just too tired at my stage in life to be a total fanboy... but if you ever DO want more fanart from me, just create a Domme that reaches over Kris' waist, lifts him up and Powerbombs him into unconsciousness, submission and/or injury... I kinda have a weakness for that! Just Sayin'!

Kris_Brooke_Mom.png

If I can give one tiny critique: it seems as if all the Dommes' hairstyles are nearly identical, which is why I diverged significantly with Brooke's hairstyle. In the long run, it don't really matter much unless you're into hairstyles lol. Might be something to keep in mind in the future to keep your dommes distinct.

DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing where you go with this!

Last edited:
Reactions: Thecatbred

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I actually completely disagree with your take. Granted I haven't played this game yet, a lot of what makes ToT (or even Gladia) stand out is the fact that Ethan is not a player insert and that he actually has a lot of personality. By giving a personality to the MC and the ability to think and talk back to the dommes, it helps flesh out the dommes even better in return. It adds a lot more deft than just bullying a spineless protagonist that just takes the abuse, like we've seen a thousand times already. For real, just look at the ToT thread and you'll see the vast majority of people are getting pissed at the fact that Ethan is becoming more and more of a player insert.
ToT actually had characters with backstories. The whole sect thing and so on.
At least for now the mc does not have any connections to the characters he meets. His village literally only has 1 girl, 1 old man and his mother as characters.
Also I was talking more about the CG's featuring the MC. But yeah I guess different people want different thing. I would still claim that it is not a majority that want a fleshed out mc.

Reactions: DogStar

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Just curious--what's the impact of the first question / choice in the game ('do you like power, wisdom, empathy, or nothing in particular')? Is this like choosing a 'class' (warrior, wizard, healer etc.) in fantasy games?

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Just curious--what's the impact of the first question / choice in the game ('do you like power, wisdom, empathy, or nothing in particular')? Is this like choosing a 'class' (warrior, wizard, healer etc.) in fantasy games?
depending on your answer you gain an exclusive skill when you get your Class, all of them having clear pros and cons to them. But if you pick nothing then you don't get any bonus skill when you gain your Class

May 2, 2021
For the amount of current content, I have to say this game is looking very promising! I look forward to future updates because there aren't that many great femdom games like this is shaping up to be.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
well, i guess everyone liking "the game that shall not be named" and similar ones will feel right at home here. hopefully updates will be a bit more regular lol.
personally i kinda like the art, the only thing that bothers me a bit is the inconsistency. just taking the 3rd screenshot as an example, there are quie a lot of details missing on her.
regarding the combat i think it's a little too punishing to lose by messing up a single QTE. it's not that bad with Iris, but i'd imagine it to be somewhat frustrating later on when the ladies also use status effects and whatnot. at least a 2nd chance to get out woud be nice.
overall promising game so far. best of luck with it!

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Downloaded with the anonfile link, ended up also downloading an apk named just like the game that alerted my phone's antivirus. Just letting you all know.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
What are the new scenes with Iris? I could find the new deed game/finding the boots, one scene around the table in Iris Field, one scene if you ask her help in the sidequest in the Field, one in your room if you get chained and spanked, and one after exploring her bed, when you get back in the main room.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Hold up no one play my game for the next 10 mins! patching some minor things regarding to Velvet's battles

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Okay hey everyone before you continue playing please be sure to download the latest version here. Version 1.1.4. Fixes a bug that causes Velvet to take dmg to herself when doing a skill.

Version 1.1.4 Download Link:

Reactions: tjones1137

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
What are the new scenes with Iris? I could find the new deed game/finding the boots, one scene around the table in Iris Field, one scene if you ask her help in the sidequest in the Field, one in your room if you get chained and spanked, and one after exploring her bed, when you get back in the main room.
As far as Iris content goes, just the 4, 5 if you wanna include the deed. It's a small amount of content for her cause most of it was meant to be out during the last version. Whenever I do go back to expand Iris and her Domain expect much more stuff

Reactions: Gokudera

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Been looking forward to this game getting updated! Hoping that The Big Score's update soon follows too.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
As far as Iris content goes, just the 4, 5 if you wanna include the deed. It's a small amount of content for her cause most of it was meant to be out during the last version. Whenever I do go back to expand Iris and her Domain expect much more stuff
Got it! Just wanted to be sure I didn't miss anything.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I personally prefer this game much more then TBS, I like the dom's designs more. But I think he mentioned Becky's update gonna be out early April, then give us a rundown on what to expect for TBS afterwords.
Same here, personally prefer this over TBS

Mar 28, 2022
is there a game that has extreme cbt and ballbusting like with leather boots and traps the virgin i mean extreme wants to demolish the mc

Feb 20, 2022
Just finished the update, great stuff! Velvet is such a different vibe then Iris. I'm surprised with the amount of story too, though I wish we can see Brooke soon. Can't wait for the next update!

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes