4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Great first area. Art isn't spectacular, but the content is very good. I can't wait to see more.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
oh don't know if this happens to everyone but when you get to choose your punishment after a loss the player avatar (as you would see during a conversation) stays on the screen on top of the scene itself for me

btw the voice acting really does so much for me personally love it

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
oh don't know if this happens to everyone but when you get to choose your punishment after a loss the player avatar (as you would see during a conversation) stays on the screen on top of the scene itself for me

btw the voice acting really does so much for me personally love it

ah that shouldn't be happening, thanks for letting me know I'll sort that out by the next update!

Also yes! can't express enough how much I love the VA talent in this game!

Feb 19, 2019
Hi, thank you for the very good game, but beating Iris is impossible for someone who is low in playing with arrow keys. the problem will be resolved in next updates?

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
so this game is about female domination.... MC gets tortured, humilated and no sex... but all the crowd is caring about is "NTR"?
wtf is wrong with you guys... lol :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro

dspins

Dec 2, 2018
The QTE time events are the work of the devil lol, i tried to find the baseduration paramenter to put it a bit higher but had no luck so i assume its locked to the frames somehow based on the code iv seen.. would be nice to have the option to skip these for us lazy or more nicely put casual players, the game otherwise seem good and hint at more fetishes in the future updates
I was able to extend the duration of QTEs pretty easily. In case you haven't figured out how to yet, or if anyone else considers QTEs a detriment to an otherwise enjoyable experience, you can extend the QTE duration by doing this:
  • Open up the file: [game folder]/www/js/plugins/QTEWindow.js
  • Go to the method Window_QTE.prototype.setDuration around row 572(search for "setDuration" if you want)
  • Hit the return key after the "{" character and enter the following:
    duration = 500000000000;
I don't know if that number represents milliseconds, seconds, frames, or something else entirely. What I do know is that the QTE bar doesn't go down at all with that large of a number.

Reactions: Bacher

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
finally someone spelled my name right!

I enjoyed whats there so far!
is there a scene with anything interactable in her bedroom? the stocks/bed ect

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
finally someone spelled my name right!

I enjoyed whats there so far!
is there a scene with anything interactable in her bedroom? the stocks/bed ect
Not yet, that's something I plan on implementing later on in Iris's story when the player is further within her rabbit hole

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Will this game have any of the more extreme kinks (like scat for example)?
Just asking, either way I'm staying because of foot stuff.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes