4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
ProjectSupremacy-1.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
so, apparently we jumped from 1.1.6 to 1.1.8.
is whatever got added in 1.1.7 included in the changelog for 1.1.8? or are there additional changes that aren't listed?

Reactions: ItzSpc

Yosh1220

Aug 16, 2020
Question, I got saved by Brooke from being bound by Charlotte, then Brooke told me that she doesn't want to talk to me, and now I when I click on her nothing happens and I am kinda stuck on how to proceed

• Sad
Reactions: Thecatbred

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Question, I got saved by Brooke from being bound by Charlotte, then Brooke told me that she doesn't want to talk to me, and now I when I click on her nothing happens and I am kinda stuck on how to proceed
I think you got the charlotte ending, where you fall under her traps. Brooke saves you but she has a low opnion of you after compare to you actually fighting charlotte, or having brooke help you.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
In my opinion, when a man defeats a woman in femdom games, then the atmosphere of a femdom disappears!
Therefore, it would be great if in battles, MC could lose (and still continue the story of the game).
Well you never actually beat them. All the girls are messing with you. You beating them in battle is them done playing with you. The game makes is clear that none of the girls are fighting you seriously

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes