4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Project Supremacy [1.1.8] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (641 MB/ 173 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kefkathegreat

Feb 22, 2023
I think for the sake of replay value it be cool if there be a EX/super hard mode to fight the mistresses again

sekun

Dec 16, 2021
Enjoyed this, I always like your art style Divination. ToT does appear to be a foundation for a new sub-genre for sure although I did get exhausted with ToT itself. Dare I say, I enjoyed this more than the big score, although I think that game is great I did not like the protag that much, but that amounts to personal preference and direction so please do not take that as critique. This protag, Kris, I seem like to more despite the clear direction it is heading.

That is exciting, although I do personally think intercourse can be still done with torment and humiliation included, I guess I lean more towards the soft-core stuff. However, this game holds a lot of promise and glad you decided to make a bit more of a combat RPG! Haven't fully finished the content of the release yet, (I think) but if I keep liking it you have another patron ma dude :)

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Dumb question, I know The Big Score had plenty of sph and diaper humiliation, does this and or will this? Or is one of The Council specializing in those a spoiler?

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Dumb question, I know The Big Score had plenty of sph and diaper humiliation, does this and or will this? Or is one of The Council specializing in those a spoiler?
Diaper play stuff no, I've lost interest in drawing and writing that type of content. (But there is still mommy dom if that helps) Sph it's there right now in a much smaller manner. But I do want to add more of that in the future. Hope that helps

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Alrighty! Thank you kindly for responding. Darn, Lauren was my favorite in the Big Score, but hey, your call ultimately on what you want to make, no faulting you there! One other question, is this as harsh as The Big Score was? I know you actively hated Jason as a character, understandably, and took sadistic glee from his continued suffering, but does this new protagonist have any chance of a happy, healthy ending, or is this just not that kind of game? No shame either way, just curious because wierdly enough, I have noticed I am less about straight up cruelty than I am just humiliation. No shame to anyone who is though, just a recent realization I had.

Either way, thank you, for your time and effort Diva. I appreciate the work you put in.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Alrighty! Thank you kindly for responding. Darn, Lauren was my favorite in the Big Score, but hey, your call ultimately on what you want to make, no faulting you there! One other question, is this as harsh as The Big Score was? I know you actively hated Jason as a character, understandably, and took sadistic glee from his continued suffering, but does this new protagonist have any chance of a happy, healthy ending, or is this just not that kind of game? No shame either way, just curious because wierdly enough, I have noticed I am less about straight up cruelty than I am just humiliation. No shame to anyone who is though, just a recent realization I had.

Either way, thank you, for your time and effort Diva. I appreciate the work you put in.
Nah that's a fair question.

There is no abdl stuff but I def am trying to put Lauren's more gentle femdom stuff in this game too for those who still want that.

Lol I do like the protag a lot more in this one than Jason, it helps that I actually wrote him to be a likable person. But yes because of the type of femdom and villainess I like to write, their humiliation will be harsh at times but there is a proper actual happy ending that players can always default to if they don't wanna submit to another villain.

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Ah nice! I get the harshness, it's a more hardcore aspect of Femdom alot go for. Might have to give this a shot when all is said and done.

And I think I'm less into abdl then I am diapers being used to humiliate a character. In a simalar vein to sissification, it's the absolute power they have to do it because they know the protagonist or other character doesn't want it and it would be deeply embarrassing for them.

But alright, good to know there is at least the option not to give in. Personally feel that makes the submitting more meaningful if you have the option not too.

You da bomb, D.

Reactions: Div [Divanation]
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes