4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
If that helps folks who r struggling im all for it!
cool, well it depends a little if you have put events that trigger after a set amount of looses which seems to be the case on at least the first encounter but to be sure to not miss out on any content we would have to loose like 30 times first or something ;)

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
cool, well it depends a little if you have put events that trigger after a set amount of looses which seems to be the case on at least the first encounter but to be sure to not miss out on any content we would have to loose like 30 times first or something ;)
Yeah the first two losing is mandatory
Well yeah, all of the content and scenes unlock when you lose. So you will be missing out on everything if you break the game for an easy win. Bright side, by the 3rd Mistress and going forward I plan on creating multiple "paths" to clear there domains. So if folks are having a hard time beating them they can go through other methods that are specific to there level to avoid a fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bacher

Mash1313

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah the first two losing is mandator

Well yeah, all of the content and scenes unlock when you lose. So you will be missing out on everything if you break the game for an easy win. Bright side, by the 3rd Mistress and going forward I plan on creating multiple "paths" to clear there domains. So if folks are having a hard time beating them they can go through other methods that are specific to there level to avoid a fight.
How many council members are you gonna make?

Greg1930

Jun 15, 2022
help!
ive defeated iris and velvet, at level 7, unlocked all the power ups that were available to buy.
now i have no clue what to do?

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Project Supremacy [v1.1.14] [Divanation] Compressed
Win(223MB):

80Q
Tools:
UAGC

Reactions: steelgreat

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectSupremacy-1.1.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Out of curiosity, i know Melissa has 2 routes, the sissy one and the other route (wich right now i don't remember what was it). How do you get in each route? i'm gonna play the update later and i would like to avoid the sissy one since that's not my kind of thing. (Also what was the focus of the other route?)

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Im stuck at Charlotte at the moment. Whenever i try getting close or talking she justs says "Didnt i give you an order" or something to that effect. The only thing i think i can do is try to steal gold from her pile of gold. Is that what im supposed to do or is there another way of moving forward ?

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Im stuck at Charlotte at the moment. Whenever i try getting close or talking she justs says "Didnt i give you an order" or something to that effect. The only thing i think i can do is try to steal gold from her pile of gold. Is that what im supposed to do or is there another way of moving forward ?
Right on the money, you gotta do a tribute for her to progress which would be the gold event

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes