4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

nantalaus

Jun 15, 2023
Glad you're liking it so far!

For the velvet event after getting out of the library and getting punished by her, you talk to the guys in the hallway which ends that event overall. (Which is the end and current newest Velvet content so far)

As for the bra you need to sneak to her room through the guest room you sleep in, by cleaning the place up and moving away the boxes on the left of your room.

After moving the box you need to go to her dresser in the far top right of her room to find the bra and follow through the events

Hope that helps
Thanks for the info. Keep up the good work. Im looking forward to see your next updates.

ILikeCookies69

May 11, 2021
Glad you're liking it so far!

For the velvet event after getting out of the library and getting punished by her, you talk to the guys in the hallway which ends that event overall. (Which is the end and current newest Velvet content so far)

As for the bra you need to sneak to her room through the guest room you sleep in, by cleaning the place up and moving away the boxes on the left of your room.

After moving the box you need to go to her dresser in the far top right of her room to find the bra and follow through the events

Hope that helps
sorry for bothering ya but when I cleared the boxes it just said that I could see light on the other side and that ill keep note of it or whatever and not how to get inside what am i supposed to do brah?

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
How much new stuff is gonna show up for the Iris rework?
There is only one new event for Iris rework, a "give up" feature if a player loses to iris a certain amount of times. Iris rework update is mainly updating all her artwork to my current standard. The actual dome update Yrsa is TBA

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
It's got some nice ideas but the RPGMaker areas are really not enjoyable to traverse explore. Every room feels like it's the size of a football field with a single chair or table.

If a little more creativity went into the area design & aesthetics (and tiny houses and rooms weren't the size of an entire city) I think I would enjoy it more.

I love the art design / simplistic color palette & shading of the characters though.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
It's got some nice ideas but the RPGMaker areas are really not enjoyable to traverse explore. Every room feels like it's the size of a football field with a single chair or table.

If a little more creativity went into the area design & aesthetics (and tiny houses and rooms weren't the size of an entire city) I think I would enjoy it more.

I love the art design / simplistic color palette & shading of the characters though.
Have to agree. The design of the maps are way to big and it's boring to traverse the map.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Project S v1.1.15 Compressed (Untested)

Win 757 MB/201 MB :

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
when can we expect the bext update? loving this game
Just made the recent update. Like the above post said this was a rework for Iris (First Domain) Since the artwork is out of date to my current standard. There are two other Domains that will need to be reworked as well. But the next update is a new domme "Yrsa" expected to be out on Patreon first in November.

I try my best to update everyone on all my platforms but the quickest result is my Discord and twitter if you want to be up to date.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
so add femdom in the title if not then it sounds like the male could dominate to

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
What sex acts are actually in the game? What kinks?
Counting all the H scenes would take all night but each Mistress/Domme has scenes between 10-25 each.

As far as kinks there is some overlap all of them got the general femdom vibe (Beat downs, smothering, ass worship, etc.) but each got there own main primary thing.

Iris (The first one) main focus is brat play, verbal humiliation

Velvet (2nd) Mommy dom and wrestling-like holds

Charlotte (3rd) Goddess/body worship, mindfuck, some ntr (but only at bad ends)

Melissa (4th) strict mommy dom, teacher discipline and a main focus on forced sissy (But you can avoid doing the sissy stuff)

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes