4.30 star(s) 12 Votes
Feb 1, 2018
Although, now that I have played this game, this game feels broken at times. Like, for the first boss fight, I couldn't enter the room to the right even after beating her unless I went underground and looked around. Even then, it feels like a chore to do. Also, there is a lack of collusion in certain parts of the game. For example, in the training room, you can actually go to the edges and go down where you normally can't walk. In the underground section between the two rooms of the first dungeon, there are cracks that you can climb upwards and walk within the walls. The sissy path seems to be placed out of order. I know the sissy path is still new compared to the rest of the game but it really could use some polishing.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Although, now that I have played this game, this game feels broken at times. Like, for the first boss fight, I couldn't enter the room to the right even after beating her unless I went underground and looked around. Even then, it feels like a chore to do. Also, there is a lack of collusion in certain parts of the game. For example, in the training room, you can actually go to the edges and go down where you normally can't walk. In the underground section between the two rooms of the first dungeon, there are cracks that you can climb upwards and walk within the walls. The sissy path seems to be placed out of order. I know the sissy path is still new compared to the rest of the game but it really could use some polishing.
The right staircase stays unavailable. Meant to be an end-game area there are other Domains that have unviable areas even when clearing them. As for collision issues, I try my best to run through all situations and scenarios but there is only so much I can do on my own, that's why stuff like that is better to alert me with so I can clean that up on the next patch otherwise it's gonna be left unchanged. So if you can send me a screenshot of the areas you're talking about I can make those adjustments.

As for the sissy path it's meant to be freeform, you can either beat Melissa and go do the sissy content, avoid the fight and straight gun the sissy content, or do a bit of the sissy content and bailout and fight her instead if you want. I did that since unlike other kinks forced sissification isn't everyone's cup of tea I try to make it flexible and easy for folks to cop out if they don't wanna commit.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I am stuck. Is there any walkthrough or anyone who can tell me what to do?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're doing a side objective at the moment once you got the herb just give it to the injured man. As for Velvet if you wanna explore the rest of her scenes, try exploring all her rooms (Like digging through the dressers in her library, go to the training room and try interacting with everything in there, etc) other then that you just need to either grind a bit to beat her, or go to the shop and equip yourself with a better loadout

dudushenpi

May 15, 2021
i can't find the new quests. my quest journal is empty. i had already finished the melissa's part in the past vision. so im stucked?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectSupremacy-1.1.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
i can't find the new quests. my quest journal is empty. i had already finished the melissa's part in the past vision. so im stucked?
You're not missing anything there nothing new past Melissa. At the moment it's just past objectives streamlined into "quests" that you can log, stuff like: beating Iris, beating Velvet, beating charlotte, and beating melissa are all treated as quests now, same with the side objectives you may run into.

it's purpose is just to better organize what the player can do at the moment and to see what they unlocked.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
You're not missing anything there nothing new past Melissa. At the moment it's just past objectives streamlined into "quests" that you can log, stuff like: beating Iris, beating Velvet, beating charlotte, and beating melissa are all treated as quests now, same with the side objectives you may run into.

it's purpose is just to better organize what the player can do at the moment and to see what they unlocked.
Hey just wanna check in on What will be the next update be about ? is there new dom cmg soon ?

Feb 1, 2018
So quick question: Will there be an expansion of the sissifcation? Will you have the MC have the ability to change outfits as you return to them to fight them? Because during the end of the sissy path, when you leave Melssia's area, you somehow change back but then once you reenter, you stay the same.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
So quick question: Will there be an expansion of the sissifcation? Will you have the MC have the ability to change outfits as you return to them to fight them? Because during the end of the sissy path, when you leave Melssia's area, you somehow change back but then once you reenter, you stay the same.
That...sounds like a glitch, you should be able to switch back and forth on outfits when entering and leaving, I'll be sure to patch that up by the next update.

As for an expansion yes, I plan to expand all the older Domains after a certain story point for folks to submit and serve a specific dom if they like, which will unlock exclusive events around them

Feb 1, 2018
That...sounds like a glitch, you should be able to switch back and forth on outfits when entering and leaving, I'll be sure to patch that up by the next update.

As for an expansion yes, I plan to expand all the older Domains after a certain story point for folks to submit and serve a specific dom if they like, which will unlock exclusive events around them
Ah. I see. The sissy route is a bit glitchy and it appears to be out of order. You may need to replay that part in order to find out what is wrong. I should be able to show screenshots soon.

Feb 1, 2018
capture-20231016-105243.png

So, this is proof that this happens at the end of the sissy route whenever you leave the area. You change out of your outfit and then not change back.

capture-20231016-105041.png capture-20231016-105016.png

As shown here.

capture-20231016-110330.png capture-20231016-110300.png capture-20231016-110444.png

By going near the edges of this map, you can clip through and walk on the (carpet?)
capture-20231016-110558.png
capture-20231016-110544.png

Most of the library shelves can be walked through.

capture-20231016-112704.png

And you can stand on this crack to go up the walls. Thatis all for now. I will try to report on other bugs.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 3011139

So, this is proof that this happens at the end of the sissy route whenever you leave the area. You change out of your outfit and then not change back.

View attachment 3011142 View attachment 3011141

As shown here.

View attachment 3011144 View attachment 3011146 View attachment 3011143

By going near the edges of this map, you can clip through and walk on the (carpet?)
View attachment 3011149
View attachment 3011151

Most of the library shelves can be walked through.

View attachment 3011152

And you can stand on this crack to go up the walls. Thatis all for now. I will try to report on other bugs.
Thanks for providing these that'll make the clipping bugs easier to deal with. As for the outfit change not happening this isn't a matter thats caused by doing certain events in different orders but the level itself not reading the outfit code when you're going in and out. It's a cosmetic bug that only affects the character sprite, luckily it's an easy fix so I can be sure that the clipping error gets dealt with before the next Dom update. Thanks for taking the time and running these by me!

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes