4.30 star(s) 12 Votes
Nov 16, 2021
I have a question about Velvet: Once I did the bra thing and other side stuff, i heard a voice telling me to up. But I cannot find any stairs or other way to go up? there is just Velvet (and I can beat her, but feel like I'm missing stuff)

EDIT: OK, after beating, indeed a room with stairs and more scenes are unlocked, so I guess beating her was the solution.
For Charlotte there is no other way except paying in order to have interaction?

Last edited:

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Like the comment above me mentioned, to unlock and further progress her domination stuff you gotta go through 4 events.

1. Stealing her bra in her room
2. Sneaking out after losing
3. Getting spanked in the training room from the right side of the lecture hall
4. Chasing an illusion of the Queen which leads to a dungeon event

Afterward, you'll unlock her discipline training, and at the third one, you'll unlock an option to go through the sissy path.
For the sissy path you'll have to go through nearly all the events to reach the conclusion
I did 1 and 4, but the 2 and 3 dont trigger. How?
Edit: I didnt know you could access other rooms from the lectura hall on the bottom left and right. I suggest to indicate more clearly the entrance to other areas. Arrows, Doors, what have you. And to do areas smaller but more densely packed but I saw others commenting that.
Saying all that, great story and characters, I love Melissa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Div [Divanation]

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I did 1 and 4, but the 2 and 3 dont trigger. How?
Edit: I didnt know you could access other rooms from the lectura hall on the bottom left and right. I suggest to indicate more clearly the entrance to other areas. Arrows, Doors, what have you. And to do areas smaller but more densely packed but I saw others commenting that.
Saying all that, great story and characters, I love Melissa.
Yeah that seems to be a common issue with that room regarding the missable room. I'll try updating it and throwing in a hallway or a more obvious visual queue to make it clear that you can explore there more. Either way I'm glad you like it and thanks for the critic, Melissa also quickly became my top 3 fav as well!

Reactions: nicknicola

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I have a question about Velvet: Once I did the bra thing and other side stuff, i heard a voice telling me to up. But I cannot find any stairs or other way to go up? there is just Velvet (and I can beat her, but feel like I'm missing stuff)

EDIT: OK, after beating, indeed a room with stairs and more scenes are unlocked, so I guess beating her was the solution.
For Charlotte there is no other way except paying in order to have interaction?
Which moment? Cause there are two events where she demands tribute (Greedy Haripie) the first one is either gold or CP and an optional event if I remember right.

The 2nd time you have to explore to her treasure chambers (The room with all the gold) Follow the sparkle indicator and follow through with the event to complete the 2nd tribute. After that she doesn't ask for anything more

Nov 16, 2021
Which moment? Cause there are two events where she demands tribute (Greedy Haripie) the first one is either gold or CP and an optional event if I remember right.

The 2nd time you have to explore to her treasure chambers (The room with all the gold) Follow the sparkle indicator and follow through with the event to complete the 2nd tribute. After that she doesn't ask for anything more
Yes, you're totally right,ty for the feedback. I was first surprised as I thought it could be a soft lock if you didn't have enough money, but of course you could always farm more from the other mistresses, my bad. Big PITA to beat Charlotte, but probably my stats were too low and also probably bad tactic (didn't focus which was magic attack, which was normal and suppose there is also a pokemon-like typing as certain elements did work better than others as for example Velvet was immune to thunderbolt).

Amazing story, especially again (after Big Score) the sissification story. Thank you!

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
By the way, in the scene where you are going to wear the shiny costume at the end of the discipline training It feels like something is missing. She tells you to wear the costume and in the next line the MC creamed his pants and Melissa is humiliating him for that.

mrigupigu

Jul 2, 2023
i have a question... i did complete melissa path... but after all this i still can't access the right side of the staircase of Iris domain... it says that i need a key... but where do i find the key?
and another one is that in the velvet domain the right side door is locked and can't get through... what do i need to dp to go through that door

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
can someone tell me if i can give gifts to iris or a walkthrough
Sorry for missing this, more or less; don't worry about it. "gifts" was an old concept that I quickly scrapped it was to much trouble for what it was worth. I thought I deleted all the old gifts dialogue so I'll be sure to run through that error thanks for letting me know!

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
i have a question... i did complete melissa path... but after all this i still can't access the right side of the staircase of Iris domain... it says that i need a key... but where do i find the key?
and another one is that in the velvet domain the right side door is locked and can't get through... what do i need to dp to go through that door
As I mentioned before some paths remain locked even when beating the areas. They're meant to be late-game locations when I eventually add the "submit" feature to a Domme

Last edited:

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Can sy tell us who are the 4 dommes and what are their fetishes? and Brookes and the Queens if there is content with them?
This game is promising, I like the setup for the story. Sometimes I wish it was a bit more self evident how to progress, and that I didnt have to fight and lose so many times. The first domme seems a little mild so far, panty sniffing, lots of verbal humiliation (not my thing to this extent). Physical bullying is good but, this is not all id expect from an "enemy". Being left to wander around in her realm just because is a bit of a weakness in the story. Should have landed in some serious predicament when I infiltrated her home (like in the cage), with also some ingame explanation why MC is left alive. Im kinda curious about progressing to meet the others, but i only know of the sissification ive read in some comment which is also not my thing. What else is there? Proper taming? eating ass? pegging? orgasm denial? piss? are there bad ends with each of them? Its a bit of a hassle to just keep losing and clicking every object in every room, but well worth it if there is kinky content I can anticipate. Not requiring it to get as depraved as Domina, but id like to know to decide if ill see it through.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Can sy tell us who are the 4 dommes and what are their fetishes? and Brookes and the Queens if there is content with them?
This game is promising, I like the setup for the story. Sometimes I wish it was a bit more self evident how to progress, and that I didnt have to fight and lose so many times. The first domme seems a little mild so far, panty sniffing, lots of verbal humiliation (not my thing to this extent). Physical bullying is good but, this is not all id expect from an "enemy". Being left to wander around in her realm just because is a bit of a weakness in the story. Should have landed in some serious predicament when I infiltrated her home (like in the cage), with also some ingame explanation why MC is left alive. Im kinda curious about progressing to meet the others, but i only know of the sissification ive read in some comment which is also not my thing. What else is there? Proper taming? eating ass? pegging? orgasm denial? piss? are there bad ends with each of them? Its a bit of a hassle to just keep losing and clicking every object in every room, but well worth it if there is kinky content I can anticipate. Not requiring it to get as depraved as Domina, but id like to know to decide if ill see it through.
its been a very very long time since I have played but I would consider the femdom in this game to be very light/soft at least the last time I played anyway I think there was 3 doms, and the game ended when you had to go up to the third doms room if I recall right

Reactions: Sakyazel
Feb 1, 2018
So the game got updated on patreon recently. But I am curious about when the updated version will be playable for the public.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Looks good, hope theres no ntr, or even better do an ntr then make a revenge, get new girls

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
I'll be honest, a few minutes in and I'm already dipping out of playing this.
MCs room and house has no reason to be that big when there's nothing inside it and all you're doing is walking from one long room to another.
Dev probably hates this comparison but in Tower of Trample I never felt like the interiors or just walking in general was too long, this however immediately reminds me of Crossdressing in Camelot where there's an entire continent between shops, doors, stairs, etc.

Reactions: Pipo12334

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProjectSupremacy-1.1.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes