4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
I will cash app someone 5$ if they can upload a save with 2 or 3 mistresses defeated i lost my save and starting over is not for me
These are my saves. I think the new content starts at save 12 or thereabouts. That's right after Melissa, the fourth council member. I didn't really plan on sharing this so I bet some of the saves are at pretty odd places. This run is with maximum pathetic choices all the way. You don't need to cashapp me.

Blackestmando

Dec 7, 2021
These are my saves. I think the new content starts at save 12 or thereabouts. That's right after Melissa, the fourth council member. I didn't really plan on sharing this so I bet some of the saves are at pretty odd places. This run is with maximum pathetic choices all the way. You don't need to cashapp me.
I Appericate you

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Big kudos on your generosity. Here's to there being many face-sittings in your future (y)

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017
Okay so I thought I would give this game a try after all this time and I have to ask : is the game heavily/only about foot fetish or is it only the first boss ? It's really not my cup of tea so if every scenes are about feet, I better not keep playing it but if there is more than that, I might force myself through

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Okay so I thought I would give this game a try after all this time and I have to ask : is the game heavily/only about foot fetish or is it only the first boss ? It's really not my cup of tea so if every scenes are about feet, I better not keep playing it but if there is more than that, I might force myself through
It has a lot more than foot stuff. Each of the ladies are different. The game also gets more variety as it progresses and the last one being the most unique.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
So I'm stuck on my saves and your saves are in a similar area. How do you trigger the scene on save 19? In my game I'm stuck somewhere between your 18 and 19 can't seem to trigger the scene where you go into her dressing room and a scene happens on your 19 save. The one where she makes you look like her. I can't seem to find that trigger.

I searched every room, doing anything that sparkled/stood out. Made all the pitiful choices, did all the tasks, all the discipline training (I think I got to like 4/6 on judgement, but I get a message i need to explore more, searched every room with nothing new that i can tell, and she's in two places, the lecture hall she has me keep doing the same discipline training I've already done).

Sorry to spring this on you, just wondering, how you managed to trigger the scene? I feel like I'm missing something big I'm suppose to do.

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
So I'm stuck on my saves and your saves are in a similar area. How do you trigger the scene on save 19? In my game I'm stuck somewhere between your 18 and 19 can't seem to trigger the scene where you go into her dressing room and a scene happens on your 19 save. The one where she makes you look like her. I can't seem to find that trigger.

I searched every room, doing anything that sparkled/stood out. Made all the pitiful choices, did all the tasks, all the discipline training (I think I got to like 4/6 on judgement, but I get a message i need to explore more, searched every room with nothing new that i can tell, and she's in two places, the lecture hall she has me keep doing the same discipline training I've already done).

Sorry to spring this on you, just wondering, how you managed to trigger the scene? I feel like I'm missing something big I'm suppose to do.
Can't say I remember exactly, sorry. I do remember running around and searching for what to do a lot there. Could it be you have to fight her and lose again?

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Can't say I remember exactly, sorry. I do remember running around and searching for what to do a lot there. Could it be you have to fight her and lose again?
I attempted that and didn't get a different result. I appreciate your suggestion though.

Mehueiwudh

Dec 27, 2022
Sorry to inform you this but Melissa still does that 2 attack thing in V1.1.23
And also I defeated Yrsa why can't go to next domain or tell Big sis that I defeated her the succubus did showed but nothing happened

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry to inform you this but Melissa still does that 2 attack thing in V1.1.23
And also I defeated Yrsa why can't go to next domain or tell Big sis that I defeated her the succubus did showed but nothing happened
Thanks for letting me know, the Melissa one will take more time but that Saki glitch seems to be new. You should be getting an epilogue scene with her, I'll fix that and upload it later tonight

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Had some time today, did a quick fix regarding the Saki ending glitch. That should be good now. Because I don't wanna mess up the order of the naming scheme I kept the version name still as 1.1.23, all the links have been updated. except for Mixdrop was having problems with that one.

Again thanks for bringing this issue to light,

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Had some time today, did a quick fix regarding the Saki ending glitch. That should be good now. Because I don't wanna mess up the order of the naming scheme I kept the version name still as 1.1.23, all the links have been updated. except for Mixdrop was having problems with that one.

Again thanks for bringing this issue to light,
Hello
When time comes public version of 1.1. 24?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes