4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
>see big women femdom game
>look at the tags
>sissification
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Feb 1, 2018
Well, gotta give credit when it's due, this is one hell of an update. Sadly, there is no expansion of the sissy path. Such a tease from Melissa. But hell, an Amazon, I am all in! Will do my best to help find bugs tho.

SissyLoserAmber

Aug 21, 2023
well kind of weird that it is called project supremacy when there is no male domination content
Cause Male Dom is cringe, but seriously that's such a random and weird complaint. Nowhere in the title, to the art, to the dang main menu indicates it be anything other then femdom

tsuke

May 13, 2019
i think im at a dead end. Help please. Im at charlotte and did an NTR scene. Im now in a dungeon waiting for here. She seems to be in a sideroom i cant get into. I cant exit either. Waiting doesnt seem to help. Not sure what to do now.

SissyLoserAmber

Aug 21, 2023
i think im at a dead end. Help please. Im at charlotte and did an NTR scene. Im now in a dungeon waiting for here. She seems to be in a sideroom i cant get into. I cant exit either. Waiting doesnt seem to help. Not sure what to do now.
It's been a while for me but the game mentions you have to wait next to the seat. Just stand to the spot I think the left of it and it should play the rest of the scene

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Are there only 3 Iris punishment events? I got the feeling that i am softlocked because i beat her after 3 punishments.

tsuke

May 13, 2019
Like the comment above me mentioned, to unlock and further progress her domination stuff you gotta go through 4 events.

1. Stealing her bra in her room
2. Sneaking out after losing
3. Getting spanked in the training room from the right side of the lecture hall
4. Chasing an illusion of the Queen which leads to a dungeon event

Afterward, you'll unlock her discipline training, and at the third one, you'll unlock an option to go through the sissy path.
For the sissy path you'll have to go through nearly all the events to reach the conclusion
How do you trigger number 4? I cant seem to find a key anywhere to the dungeon. Honestly the game is really frustrating me right now to the point where I dont think its worth it anymore. Theres already a guide on the events that I have to trigger and somehow I still cant do it.

SissyLoserAmber

Aug 21, 2023
Are there only 3 Iris punishment events? I got the feeling that i am softlocked because i beat her after 3 punishments.
I'm pretty sure if you beat Iris you lock yourself out the rest of her scenes. Honestly tip my hat to you doing the impossible. I found her really hard. I don't think the dev added any replay scenes yet

SissyLoserAmber

Aug 21, 2023
How do you trigger number 4? I cant seem to find a key anywhere to the dungeon. Honestly the game is really frustrating me right now to the point where I dont think its worth it anymore. Theres already a guide on the events that I have to trigger and somehow I still cant do it.
I'm not sure how you were able to miss the last one but:

after she sees you less of a man you gotta re trace your steps. The dream - illusion sequence happens when you first go to the guest room and sleep, there should be a ??? option. do that then go to the lecture hall there will be an event, chase after the illusion towards the hallway for another event. After all that you should see a shiny object in front of the area where the dungeon would be at. Take that and you should be able to get to the dungeon for the final few scenes

FB48

Jul 22, 2020
In velvet's place after the mc hears the voice, how do i access upstairs? 'Cause i found no stairs

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Mega
Version 1.1.23.
main update
Adds Yrsa's Domain and new story content with it 2 paths to clear her domain either beat her normally or follow through events to lead to a submission path Saki Side content within Yrsa's Domain. Be sure to be on her good side
Thank you for being an upload hero (y)

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes