4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

yeerk5

May 2, 2020
So, for some reason I can't do any damage to velvet. Every time I attack it says I do no damage. I'm level 5 and am using the best items from the store. Do I have to grind for more levels or something?

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
My apologies for asking, but how do you get to the new H event that's fully voiced?
The option is only available on your first visit in Iris Domain. You have to progress to her story till you reach to the point where you can massage her feet for some gold/exp. Once there just lose 11 plus time and the prompt should pop up after a lose.

Going through with it will let you move on from her level with a stat penalty.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 22, 2020
The option is only available on your first visit in Iris Domain. You have to progress to her story till you reach to the point where you can massage her feet for some gold/exp. Once there just lose 11 plus time and the prompt should pop up after a lose.

Going through with it will let you move on from her level with a stat penalty.
Thank you.

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
I have some feedback, I am on the 2nd boss now. The first boss herself is really difficult at the end to the point of extreme grind. One single wrong keypress and it's restarting the whole fight again. Would highly recommend reducing the difficulty in an organic way like allowing for 1-2 mistakes because I had dropped the game multiple times then even though I wanted to continue. Great game in other aspects tho. Further bosses have been a bit more manageable or maybe I just got used to the quicktime events.

Last edited:

Yeets11

Feb 13, 2023
I beat Melissa, and before I knew it, I had gone through the sissy route, where should I go to the next domain?

anyway, amazing work.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I beat Melissa, and before I knew it, I had gone through the sissy route, where should I go to the next domain?

anyway, amazing work.
Happy to hear! Melissa right now is the latest update, currently hard at work on the next Council member

anonlol

Jan 23, 2019
How prominant is the foot fetishism? This seems to be heavily inspired by Tower of Trample, and that game was filled with that stuff. Not judging ofc, just ain't for me.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How prominant is the foot fetishism? This seems to be heavily inspired by Tower of Trample, and that game was filled with that stuff. Not judging ofc, just ain't for me.
Honestly, given the characters, different realms, and first stage's decor I'd say it's more inspired by Domina.

Feb 20, 2022
There's a bit of it on the first Domain but overall there not really a lot of it as a whole. Each character has there own kinks.
Like the other user mentioned I'd say it's more inspired by Domina and even Katalist then ToT

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Does the "Sissy Melissa Outfit" has any purpose? I wore it but no other Boss reacts to it.
Huh, you shouldn't be able to leave the Domain in that outfit in the first place, so that's a glitch on my end. Short answer is no, for now. I plan to go back to older Domains and add post-victory scenes so I could always add that in the future

• Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Huh, you shouldn't be able to leave the Domain in that outfit in the first place, so that's a glitch on my end. Short answer is no, for now. I plan to go back to older Domains and add post-victory scenes so I could always add that in the future
I just realized "Domain" is an anagram for "Domina".

Feb 1, 2018
To think there is so much in a game like this. Reminds me of another game I have played that involves the exact same ideas...although, being transformed into a sissy is a welcoming change of pace...

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
To think there is so much in a game like this. Reminds me of another game I have played that involves the exact same ideas...although, being transformed into a sissy is a welcoming change of pace...
Oh ass juice! I think I know the game you are talking about.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes