4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Out of curiosity, i know Melissa has 2 routes, the sissy one and the other route (wich right now i don't remember what was it). How do you get in each route? i'm gonna play the update later and i would like to avoid the sissy one since that's not my kind of thing. (Also what was the focus of the other route?)
The two paths are the sissy path, and the default method of just beating her. As far as content goes, sissy play is her main thing. If you don't want to deal with that every event before a certain moment in her last training discipline is non sissy stuff and more teacher-dom style.

Even when you beat her in battle you can still experience the sissy play stuff whenever since it'll be important to do it for her future updates

So ya you can avoid it but you'll have a much shorter experience!

Reactions: Zanmaraxa

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
heh i love the tits

YOCKERS

Jun 11, 2020
What causes Brooke's final event in Charlotte's domain? I got in one of my playthrough where I wanted to go the slave route in Charlotte's domain, but now I can't get the event.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
What causes Brooke's final event in Charlotte's domain? I got in one of my playthrough where I wanted to go the slave route in Charlotte's domain, but now I can't get the event.
When you go through all of Brookes's events it triggers her assistance route. It's been a while so I don't remember if it locks you out of the slave or not but to get the slave ending you have to complete all the Charlotte events in her Domain then it should trigger an option at the main hall

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
melissa route im quite lost, i have defeated her and did her tasks and lost to her a couple of time, what do i do to progress?

Apr 22, 2020
melissa route im quite lost, i have defeated her and did her tasks and lost to her a couple of time, what do i do to progress?
Have you tried the room at the right of the lecture hall (once you enter the lecture hall)?

Have you sneaked into her room and stolen her underwear?

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Like the comment above me mentioned, to unlock and further progress her domination stuff you gotta go through 4 events.

1. Stealing her bra in her room
2. Sneaking out after losing
3. Getting spanked in the training room from the right side of the lecture hall
4. Chasing an illusion of the Queen which leads to a dungeon event

Afterward, you'll unlock her discipline training, and at the third one, you'll unlock an option to go through the sissy path.
For the sissy path you'll have to go through nearly all the events to reach the conclusion

Last edited:

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Hey everyone I put up a poll to determine if I should add an alt way to clear Iris domain for those who have a hard time with her, it won't be a free win and there gonna be a stat punishment going through with it, but any feedback will be great.

Gonna be live for the week before I make my choice, thanks

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Hey everyone I put up a poll to determine if I should add an alt way to clear Iris domain for those who have a hard time with her, it won't be a free win and there gonna be a stat punishment going through with it, but any feedback will be great.

idk but in my experience the majority of people pretty much always say yes in such cases.
do you want a big graphical rework that will take many months? - yes!
do you want more scenes for x or y? -yes and yes!
do you want a bunch of side quest filler content? -yes!
kinda feels like they are expecting devs to just sit around and do nothing otherwise. sorry for the little rant. just my 5 cent on the matter. i personally voted no. woud rather like to see the story going forward.

Last edited:

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
idk but in my experience the majority of people pretty much always say yes in such cases.
do you want a big graphical rework that will take many months? - yes!
do you want more scenes for x or y? -yes and yes!
do you want a bunch of side quest filler content? -yes!
kinda feels like they are expecting devs to just sit around and do nothing otherwise. sorry for the little rant. just my 5 cent on the matter. i personally voted no. woud rather like to see the story going forward.
It's no worries! I agree for the most part that I would rather work on new content than adjust older stuff. More so that I don't like the idea of giving folks a freebie on the first boss just cause its harder than they assumed.

But I've been getting a lot of new players and it seems to be the same issue, so if it isn't just a loud minority I might as well bite the bullet and tackle the issue

Reactions: Nait Sieve

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020

You could also give the player the choice to disable QTE events, that would make the fight easier.

Reactions: Miamiboy786

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProjectSupremacy-1.1.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nantalaus

Jun 15, 2023
Like the comment above me mentioned, to unlock and further progress her domination stuff you gotta go through 4 events.

1. Stealing her bra in her room
2. Sneaking out after losing
3. Getting spanked in the training room from the right side of the lecture hall
4. Chasing an illusion of the Queen which leads to a dungeon event

Afterward, you'll unlock her discipline training, and at the third one, you'll unlock an option to go through the sissy path.
For the sissy path you'll have to go through nearly all the events to reach the conclusion
Great game!
I have beaten melissa, but cant find the bra.
I am also stuck with velvet, she punished me in the library after i sneaked in with cipher and zeke. How do i progress from here? Do i have to loose more often to her?

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Great game!
I have beaten melissa, but cant find the bra.
I am also stuck with velvet, she punished me in the library after i sneaked in with cipher and zeke. How do i progress from here? Do i have to loose more often to her?
Glad you're liking it so far!

For the velvet event after getting out of the library and getting punished by her, you talk to the guys in the hallway which ends that event overall. (Which is the end and current newest Velvet content so far)

As for the bra you need to sneak to her room through the guest room you sleep in, by cleaning the place up and moving away the boxes on the left of your room.

After moving the box you need to go to her dresser in the far top right of her room to find the bra and follow through the events

Hope that helps

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes