4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Loved the new update. Keep up the good work man. although i must say i'm a bit dissapointed we didn't get a complete submission route with charlotte since it stops right before the end but nevertheless it was great. I can't wait to see it finished.
Hey thanks! Yeah that was on purpose since I don't plan on adding a full submission path for all the doms till the 5th or 6th one gets released. I guess I more or less blue balled some folks lol, but anyone who did go through the Charlotte path will see notable changes whenever they interact with Charlotte or future doms.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Any plans to add some girl on guy boxing to this game? There's nothing hotter than a girl gloving up and punching the heck out of a much weaker protag. Given their powers of reality warping and love of dominance this would be a perfect fit for the game. Also, is she could lure and kick Charlotte's ass in her ring that could make for a nice plot twist as well as nice power play against MC.
All the main Council members are all complete, but there is someone who fits that description so I guess you'll have to wait and see! Though as for now Velvet was inspired by wrestling and grapplers for her fighting style

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I more or less finished the content.

I have to say that at the beginning of the project, I thought " Oh it will be another small abandoned small project. " And I didn't play it until this update. And I fucking loved it !

The art is a little deceiving at first but the more you play the more you learn to like it. The writing is really good and what I do like the most is... The pacing. The time it takes to build up a relationship with each mistress is perfect. The story seems correct for now.

A big thank you Divanation for sharing your game here. Wishing you luck and resolve for the future.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
How do you leave the room where you find the document in Iris's domain?
Also any clue where the keys are in her domain?

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
nice, have been loving the game this far. It would be nice to have some way of accessing the new content straight away, or to skip the intro sequence cuz it can make new games a bit of a chore

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
pretty well game but... amount of text.. it's really to much. Would be solid good gamy if there was not as much text
Sorry like I mention in past posts for PS and TBS, thats just my creative style that I dont plan on changing.

I enjoy planning out plot lines and writing lines to flesh out my characters and give them some depth.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
nice, have been loving the game this far. It would be nice to have some way of accessing the new content straight away, or to skip the intro sequence cuz it can make new games a bit of a chore
Hey glad you enjoyed it, you can transfer your old save from an older version to the latest update.

That way if you cleared an older dom you can jump right away to the new one

• Red Heart
Reactions: kossk

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
Hey glad you enjoyed it, you can transfer your old save from an older version to the latest update.

That way if you cleared an older dom you can jump right away to the new one
Yeah I just usually delete games until the next update (usually not a problem because most of them are renpy which keep the save files anyway).
But also I suppose it would increase re-playability if that's a factor you're concerned about/when there is more content and choices down the line.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Any tips for beating Charlotte? I did the Brooke training to lower her drain, and then got to her second form but I don't really know how to beat that one. Is there a trick to her "she is up to something"? I assume beating her is one route, doing the ritual is another, but what's the third route?
Theres 3 ways to clear charlotte's domain. Beating her with no help, beating her with Brookes help, or allowing yourself to fall under her.

The older doms dont have multiple methods to clear them only charlotte at the moment. I plan to add that feature for future doms in the coming updates.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Theres 3 ways to clear charlotte's domain. Beating her with no help, beating her with Brookes help, or allowing yourself to fall under her.

The older doms dont have multiple methods to clear them only charlotte at the moment. I plan to add that feature for future doms in the coming updates.
"Doms"? I think you mean "Dommes"... Unless...

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Sounds like you triggered Iris to enter the room. Just head to the top left corner of the place and progress through the event.
So when I try to leave the room, I get the prompt "I shouldn't go too far." and I can't leave through the way I came.
I have the document and already got the pillory scene so I'm not sure what I'm missing.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes