Hint17

May 11, 2022
You need to go to your personal portal and click on available tasks after you talk to Alex to access file 5

Toodles,
The Lord
I tried multiple times to access the area, but it was text: "alex is not there, try again later". Then suddenly he magically appears there on the n-th try. It may be some kind of bug or there should be more clear instruction of what "later" means. Is it connected to the downtime action points? If it is a pure chance, there should be some kind of warning about it on that page, like: "roll failed".

And I would not even know to go to look for Alex if not your answer. As a player I do not know what the game expects me to do to start mission 5. I would suggest to put some kind of todo list inside the "available tasks" frame, like : "the next mission will be available when you complete these activities: 1) talk to lucy 2) talk to alex, try multiple times if he is not present 3) do this and that"

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I tried multiple times to access the area, but it was text: "alex is not there, try again later". Then suddenly he magically appears there on the n-th try. It may be some kind of bug or there should be more clear instruction of what "later" means. Is it connected to the downtime action points? If it is a pure chance, there should be some kind of warning about it on that page, like: "roll failed".

And I would not even know to go to look for Alex if not your answer. As a player I do not know what the game expects me to do to start mission 5. I would suggest to put some kind of todo list inside the "available tasks" frame, like : "the next mission will be available when you complete these activities: 1) talk to lucy 2) talk to alex, try multiple times if he is not present 3) do this and that"
Thank you for the feedback, we will make sure to make it clearer next time. Hopefully you enjoyed the content.

Toodles,
The Lord

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
Why has nobody posted the cheats yet?
The public version has no capacity for cheats, like, at all; entering any code into the text field just puts up a page that directs you to subscribe to the dev's pages.

Someone has to actually upload the "Naughty Kitty Cat Edition" for each version, and supply a code along with it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes