Larsung

May 29, 2018
Definitely working on it!
Although I'm still debating myself if these archetypes should be available from the begining, or if it's going to be the result of the MC's transformation as time passes.
Do you have any thoughts on that?
as a roleplaying nerd, i would say NOT from the beginning, you have to unlock those in the game, BUT i dont know your coding and replayoptions.. ONCE unlocked the Archetypse should be available from the beginning if you replay the game.. if that makes sense to you!?

Havent playred for a long time but now i will play it again curious of your "restart" work ^^

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
as a roleplaying nerd, i would say NOT from the beginning, you have to unlock those in the game, BUT i dont know your coding and replayoptions.. ONCE unlocked the Archetypse should be available from the beginning if you replay the game.. if that makes sense to you!?

Havent playred for a long time but now i will play it again curious of your "restart" work ^^
That is an interesting suggestion, though very hard to implement from a narrative standpoint. Please check out the new update, as the transformation options are unlocked after File 3.

Toodles,
The Lord

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
1711547621404.png
I seem to have run out of cash while playing blackjack, but still have credits left.

1711547679324.png

save attached

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Had to close the game and reload a save and it fixed itself. Couldn't "restart" the blackjack, had to use the back button to get out.
Very weird. Will have to check the programming on the blackjack game again. Thanks for the report.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Could an Admin please add these new tags?:

Sissification, futa/trans, futa/trans protagonist, Drugs, Mind Control, Prostitution

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Larsung

May 29, 2018
beside 1-2 typos at the beginning i wanted to ask if the "stat" grind is known?
1711609105074.png
if you choose first option you can improve relationship with lucy by 5 points and you can do this over and over and over and over again.....
same with 2nd option to increase empathy and psyche again and again and again!?

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Huh, game has been on here for three years, only has four reviews, and they all rate it as 5 stars?
Not exactly something one sees very often, so I guess it's time to verify or contest those reviews for myself, but the screenshots look promising.

1711614508945.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
beside 1-2 typos at the beginning i wanted to ask if the "stat" grind is known?
View attachment 3484909
if you choose first option you can improve relationship with lucy by 5 points and you can do this over and over and over and over again.....
same with 2nd option to increase empathy and psyche again and again and again!?
Did not notice that, good catch!

Toodles,
The Lord

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
I found an error in the spelling that might need to be corrected. In meeting Dr. Weiss for the first time (as a Female MC with the name Lily Taylor), I noticed that the pronoun she uses (he) refers to a Male MC instead of referring to a Female MC as it should (the error is in the 2nd to last sentence):

Dr. Weiss:
Very patriotic. It looks like you're learning how to use that mouth properly. Good for you. As for you, Lily Taylor, we already know each other, but to put Agent Beckett and Lucy on the same page, let's just say that the paths of agent Taylor here and mine crossed in the right place at the right time a few years ago. When I heard he was looking for a new job, I didn't think twice. I personally recommended her, now that The Agency is in need of new talent.

I have only played to that point at the moment, but it's great that nothing else is amiss. It's a great game & story as far as I have played. Great Work!

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
did i do something wrong? i played 4 Files and now i am stuck in downtime restart!?
You need to go to your personal portal and click on available tasks after you talk to Alex to access file 5

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
hmm restartet once more and DI NOT any downtime action the counter at 4 then Alex was tthere....
He's a busy guy, he has a certain chance of being present when you visit. Enjoy! Remember to also check out Morgan in the Gym.

Toodles,
The Lord

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes