Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I want to say this game is fun and enjoyable in its infancy and I was sad that I reached its end at this stage of development.

But I also want to say there are some weird parts to this game that dont make much sense and I am not even talking about the crazy space time continuum concept where we don a special kind of spacesuit to enable our soul to travel across unknown barriers to inhabit another persons body in an alternate reality (And yet some how we can bring things back with our soul (box of 3 spheres) & the micro chips can some how travel along with our incorporeal soul regardless of the fact they are made from some kind of physical properties). The part where we sign a contract to work for a place but can not leave the physical premises and we dont get paid a salary nor do we even get a place to stay/sleep without having to pay for it out of our own pocket. We for some idiotic reason sign away any rights to physically leave and are basically imprisoned at this one location. We are forced to be consumers and pay what ever pricing the corporation wants to charge with no alternatives. Who would even sign such a thing? That has to be the most retarded thing I have heard in a few days.

Most workout machines are included free at your workplace compound for any and all major companies along with a few extra perks that are also free as you climb the workforce ladder at most companies. Even hotels have workout rooms/pools that are free. And prisons have tons of work out equipment that is also free just as an example. That is why I was so surprised when I got a message I had gone in the whole with my funds while working out to the sum of minus 15 or something like that. There was no flat charge rate listed any where and of course I didnt notice my funds depleting each time I worked out. That seemed to be the only charge not printed on all the options on level 85 that I had noticed.

Even the amount of money we were paid per mission seemed woefully inadequate for the work we were performing. If you added up the expenses per day, such as room, food and working out would cost way more then what we were getting paid per most missions.

Do we really need money in this game of soul traveling? Just throwing it out there. Maybe just limiting the amount of times you can use the weight machines and also how much food you can eat per day would make more sense.

I know this game is still in its infancy, but I really hope you have time to add more options for us to enforce in the card game against our opponent. Only having three options in each category was a little disappointing, but I was thinking that the rest of our options were simply just not implemented yet with the new revival of the game.

Any ways, keep up that creative spark! And thanks for the entertainment!!!!

Thanks a lot for playing and sharing your feedback! We're glad you enjoyed it. We'll keep working hard to improve the game.

In regards to your comments and questions about the money system and Lucy's Blackjack.

Narrative, working conditions & Money:
As the novel is set in a dystopian future, the working conditions are far from what we might consider "normal". Certainly, rather than being in a workplace you are in a prison working for a secret wing of the government. However, this is real in our world: prisons make prisoners work, pay them by the hour, and they must consume products inside the prison at the same wage. Even though your superiors tell you that the job is wonderful, you as a player quickly realize that things are not like that. Or not quite. Although it's a bit early for the MC to realize it, this will be happening and will be part of the psychological transformations he or she will undergo.

Now, I will keep in mind for the next update to establish more clearly that the world reflected in SX-ULTRA is not like ours, so that these differences do not seem ridiculous in comparison to "our world".

Also, when you talk to Lucy she explains how it is possible to transport matter through the DÆDALUS. My recommendation is to talk to Lucy as much as you can if you are really interested in discovering the details of the world setting and how the technology works. I try to avoid making all the info mandatory so players who are not that interested in the setting get bored, but still have the option to know more if they really want to!

On the other hand, there should be more than 3 options for Lucy's Blackjack events (in fact, there should be at least 8, and they should come up as you choose the previous ones). So I'm going to check it to make sure they are not showing up because of a bug. So thanks for letting us know! Also, we'll be checking the prices & wages so the game doesn't seem unfair in regards to that.

Again, thanks a lot for taking the time to share your thoughts and playing the game. That really helps us improve <3

Machovich

Jan 25, 2023
I only get three dare options and three truth options. I am at Soulmate level friendship with Lucy as well.

I love your attitude! Keep up the hard work !!

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I only get three dare options and three truth options. I am at Soulmate level friendship with Lucy as well.

I love your attitude! Keep up the hard work !!
Yup. There's definitely something wrong with the code. I'll work on it starting next week and hopefully we'll release a hotfix, since there's quite a decent amount of content behind Lucy's BJ.

Thanks a lot <3

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
why evry game here must be about futa :(
No futa content as such in this game right now. Optional content with futa might be implemented in the future.

is there a chance to progres with alex as a male instead of lucy ?
Not right now but content is planned. Right now the only one you can really develop a relationship with is Lucy.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: FishDik and akir333

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Like the new updates, but why the relaunch?
Glad you liked it! One reason was the name, which we were never really huge fans of since it didn't describe the game adequately. Another was that Kitty worked to completely revamp the downtime experience with new systems, mechanics, and characters. Finally, that this being the last chapter of "Season 1", Season 2 will start featuring some more heavy transformation and corruption themes, changing the game's focus somewhat.

Toodles,
The Lord

YellowShoes

Dec 19, 2019
what t
After File 4 you should see an event popping on the right side in your Personal Portal. This event with Lucy will lead you to meet with either Dr. Weiss or Alex.

Once you've answered Alex's questions and visited him a second time, he will give you access to mission 5: A Promise in Blood which you'll see in "Available tasks"

Hope this helps!
i think im missing something.
where the hell is this Personal Portal

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Glad you liked it! One reason was the name, which we were never really huge fans of since it didn't describe the game adequately. Another was that Kitty worked to completely revamp the downtime experience with new systems, mechanics, and characters. Finally, that this being the last chapter of "Season 1", Season 2 will start featuring some more heavy transformation and corruption themes, changing the game's focus somewhat.

Toodles,
The Lord
I hope we get more files. The missions were the best part for me and seeing what paths I could take. But it always felt too short and I wanted more.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I wish there were more paperdolls for the male character such as a twink or even a femboy.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I wish there were more paperdolls for the male character such as a twink or even a femboy.
Definitely working on it!
Although I'm still debating myself if these archetypes should be available from the begining, or if it's going to be the result of the MC's transformation as time passes.
Do you have any thoughts on that?

Reactions: TritonSands

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Definitely working on it!
Although I'm still debating myself if these archetypes should be available from the begining, or if it's going to be the result of the MC's transformation as time passes.
Do you have any thoughts on that?
I think those should be basic part of character customization, y'know? Also, if there was going to be transformation, I'd rather it be something optional.

JSimon8668

Oct 1, 2023
Enjoying the game so far. Keep up the good work.

Really minor bugs in the blackjack. If you hit fast enough you can bust and then take another card racking up two losses in one deal. This was actually kind of nice because you can lose faster when that is what you are aiming for.

Also the draw counts as a win for the player, instead of a push.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018

Feminization.png

MORGAN character file.png
LucyNakedPushUps.png
Changelog PROJECT SX-ULTRA S1 (TF Update)

- New character: Morgan (They/Them)
- 2 New Pin-ups for Morgan
- New interaction in the Gym:
  • - "Body Modifications"
  • - Ask Morgan about their transition
- Four new transformation events with +80 new gifs & images
- New Option in the Palais Eros: Offer your own services
  • - Optional: Buy X-25 pill to transform while offering your services
- New very spicy Dares for Lucy: Naked Push-ups, Boobjob, Lick pussy
- New chat option with Lucy: About the Complex
- "Erohypno" is now easier to access and depends on your Relationship XP with Lucy
- Relevant information for characters added in the Archive
- Relevant info added at the beginning about the world & MC's motivations
- Fixed Lucy's Blackjack bug (Only showing 6 of the 17 available "Truth & Dare" options)
- You can now dare Lucy to play Blackjack topless
- All 21 Original Pin-up posters have been updated

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes