Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hi all!
Please tell me where this screen is from?
Hi. Kitty here. FYI this image was made with Seduced AI while experimenting with the "tridian" appearance of the female avatar #2 (brunette)

Her name is Sabrina. You can check her album here:

(It is possible that Seduced AI may ask you to create a free account)

Reactions: !Osy!

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Very interesting story so far! (y) I finished File #5, so I appear to be at the end of the current content. I was sadly not able to unlock the 4th session with Morgan. Act 1 of Morgan and Rhea's quest is complete. I've changed my avatar to being Tridian but it didn't trigger any new content. I've switched avatars back-and-forth but that doesn't seem to trigger anything either. I've tried building up a strong relationship with Rhea/Ree by doing lots of rerolling to always encounter her at the BodyFlex Pavilion. We should be at least friends by now but she isn't appearing under the relationships list. Morgan doesn't seem to want to speak to me anymore and I'm not able to find any random encounters anywhere outside of Smart-Flesh. Maybe I've spent too much time playing around in Palais Eros. My corruption level is 129 right now. :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Very interesting story so far! (y) I finished File #5, so I appear to be at the end of the current content. I was sadly not able to unlock the 4th session with Morgan. Act 1 of Morgan and Rhea's quest is complete. I've changed my avatar to being Tridian but it didn't trigger any new content. I've switched avatars back-and-forth but that doesn't seem to trigger anything either. I've tried building up a strong relationship with Rhea/Ree by doing lots of rerolling to always encounter her at the BodyFlex Pavilion. We should be at least friends by now but she isn't appearing under the relationships list. Morgan doesn't seem to want to speak to me anymore and I'm not able to find any random encounters anywhere outside of Smart-Flesh. Maybe I've spent too much time playing around in Palais Eros. My corruption level is 129 right now. :devilish:
You're right about Ree not appearing on the relationship section. She will appear eventually once there's more available content with her, but since your relationship with her doesn't grant any new scenes nor affects the gameplay in any way for now, we decided to include her later when it actually "makes sense".

In regards to Morgan, I probably made a mistake in the changelog since there are only 3 events for now and not 4. Really sorry about that!

The Link's avatar changes are merely cosmetic up until now. Nonetheless, this will change in future updates according to your missions, and they will unlock new interactions with some characters. For example, if you go on a mission to a "furry world" or "alien world" you will be able to unlock this aspect inside the Complex and scenes will change according to it. The only way to "unlock" new scenes in this regard for now is by taking the X-25 pill for a quick transformation and visiting Ree at the Palais. TF content is beginning to appear, but we still have a long and ambitious road ahead!

Most content is focused on the fivd missions, Palais Eros and the Corp-O-asis. You may enjoy some random encounters at the Neon Dreams Club, but nothing too crazy. We will keep working on expanding life inside the Complex with more quests and events in future updates, before opening S2 with File #6.

I think you've completed all available content so far then! Please consider leaving a review if possible. This would help us a lot

Reactions: LadyBoyJay
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes