• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes

tree1423

Sep 18, 2022
Does anyone have the version of this where there was a sandbox mode? I found it a while ago but having trouble finding it again. In this version you could shoot the wall to spawn more npcs and spawn more enemies. Any info would be appreciated. TIA!
found itttt, if you go on the developer's discord someone put a link in there. My fav version so far. You just spawn some enemies and let the animation run. They finish with her, and the next takes her. mmmmmm

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
found itttt, if you go on the developer's discord someone put a link in there. My fav version so far. You just spawn some enemies and let the animation run. They finish with her, and the next takes her. mmmmmm
You should definitely make RPDL aware of this so they can host it; this build has been requested many, many times, and will certainly continue to be.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
You should definitely make RPDL aware of this so they can host it; this build has been requested many, many times, and will certainly continue to be.
I've started a torrent for the version in the OP, appears we didn't have it at all. If there's another version from the Dev feel free to poke staff here with "game update" and a link and they'll update the thread (plus we'll update too afterwards).

Reactions: MoreNow

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
sorry dudes, not sure if I'm allowed to distribute like this. It's on the discord tho.
then that means I have it. But how can you tell which version it is? the names are all so similar, i have no idea how to track down the specific one. isnt it from like 3 years ago?

tree1423

Sep 18, 2022
then that means I have it. But how can you tell which version it is? the names are all so similar, i have no idea how to track down the specific one. isnt it from like 3 years ago?
ummm I think it's called "project unknown tester" once you unzip the file. It's the only link in the discord that's not the current version that has a valid download link. I believe for project unknown there are 3 versions? Or atleast that's as many as I could find when it was more available about a year ago. There was a test build (skeleton build with just one enemy and one scene), a tester build (with sandbox and free roam), and prototype(?) (free roam only). But yeah to your point, there are so many builds, project renaming, and project migration, it's hard to know what's going on unless you read through years of posts in discord or here.

Edit: oh yeah to find the link in discord search "mega". There aren't that many to look thru.

40lbs

May 30, 2022
ummm I think it's called "project unknown tester" once you unzip the file. It's the only link in the discord that's not the current version that has a valid download link. I believe for project unknown there are 3 versions? Or atleast that's as many as I could find when it was more available about a year ago. There was a test build (skeleton build with just one enemy and one scene), a tester build (with sandbox and free roam), and prototype(?) (free roam only). But yeah to your point, there are so many builds, project renaming, and project migration, it's hard to know what's going on unless you read through years of posts in discord or here.

Edit: oh yeah to find the link in discord search "mega". There aren't that many to look thru.
looks like the links on the discord are hidden behind a $50 patreon paywall lmao

tree1423

Sep 18, 2022
looks like the links on the discord are hidden behind a $50 patreon paywall lmao
The link should take you directly to mega, shouldn't direct you to patreon. Also I believe just the 2 dollar subscription gives you access to all of the links in the patreon, although most of them are no longer available.

phoe_3772

Dec 6, 2022
Guys, do you know if it is possible to find the old version of this game, I would like to see what changes were made to the game during its development.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Sorry, the previous versions were lost in an HDD failure, the development of this game has evolved in a different project (see op or my signature). If you want to play the older version you can only hope that someone has archived them and will share...

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

HarukaOzawa

Sep 7, 2019
edit: added download link for each version, unfortunately i dont have wifi and only use hotspot rn so no reupload just direct link, planing to reupload the file to mega when i have the time

Projectunknown101 Screenshot 2023.09.07 - 18.33.48.03.png

< K2C link, free user limited to 50kb/s
Desktop Screenshot 2023.09.08 - 13.47.40.70.png

< thanks to riwecrew for the link
Pju_rebuild Screenshot 2023.09.07 - 18.32.01.29.png

Last edited:

ShoreGull

Jul 20, 2017
1694157989696.png

These are all the builds I have, filename has the last modified date of the executable as well as the executable name; so let me know if these are not currently available.

No, I won't upload the current builds. Don't bother asking.

HarukaOzawa

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 2913458

These are all the builds I have, filename has the last modified date of the executable as well as the executable name; so let me know if these are not currently available.

No, I won't upload the current builds. Don't bother asking.
wait.. 3 PJU build in 2021? i thought there's only 2 of them, is there any noticeable difference?

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes