Morphyloon

May 1, 2023
Another thing I've noticed, besides the size conversion gaffes, is a rather humbling size for the males. Even the tallest npcs tend to have puny lengths.

You'd think the horses would at least be hung like... well, horses?

Lither missed a "big" opportunity for the size queens and Alphas swinging it around.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Another thing I've noticed, besides the size conversion gaffes, is a rather humbling size for the males. Even the tallest npcs tend to have puny lengths.

You'd think the horses would at least be hung like... well, horses?

Lither missed a "big" opportunity for the size queens and Alphas swinging it around.
Meh, the dick sizes are fine for me, but it's all personal preference.

In the previous version (0.05) most characters could have some pretty massive dicks, but in the current version (0.06) dick sizes were reduced.
Here is a snippet from their website for the current version:
Big Fixes

The fixes most related to the previous topic are all about dicks. I found while going through the code that, probably at several points in development, I’d added a tweak here and there to make the dicks a little bigger. Why not, right? Well, it finally came to my attention that somewhere along the way, dragons started spawning with dicks larger than their entire bodies. I know, some people enjoy that, but it’s not really intended right now. That should definitely have its own burden mechanics to deal with, and we’re not there yet. So I stripped all that out.

From reading that, my impression is that huge dicks will return, but there will be mechanics attached to it. Probably so that you don't have 4' characters running around with dicks bigger than they are, without there being some type of drawback to it (being overburdened) or needing certain talents to not be immobilized constantly from the size.

So, give it some time and the hyper sizes will likely return, probably not any time soon though. The Dev seems to move kinda slow and it sounds like they are rewriting the entire original code and upgrading the NPC AI and it is likely going to take some time.

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
That metric to imperial conversion thing does explain something I keep seeing in the game, that I thought was funny as hell.

So, being one of those Americans educated in that horrible Imperial Measurement system, I would regularly run across characters that were 5'12" tall, in the game, and it was fucking hysterical. Metric and Imperial do not have nice, neat, conversions, so seeing that makes sense, but damn is it funny.

For anyone that is not up to speed on imperial measurements, 12 inches equals 1 foot, so the character in question was actually 6 ft tall but the game wrote it out as 5 feet 12 inches tall.
It is akin to stating that someone is 1 meter 100 centimeters tall, instead of saying they are 2 meters.
So what´s so funny....someone is not educated enough to know the imperial system correct. 5 feet 12 which at least should be 5 foot 12 is just wrong to the max.
MAYBE it is meant to say something or just plain dumb.
Either way...the person incapable of the imperial measurement system was intelligent enough to create this game you were playing.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
So what´s so funny....
You are.
....someone is not educated enough to know the imperial system correct.
Unity is dumb as a box of rocks, I am pretty sure that its 'feelings' are not hurt.
5 feet 12 which at least should be 5 foot 12 is just wrong to the max.
A discussion about the usage of 'feet' vs 'foot' would be interesting, but it really isn't pertinent to the discussion at hand here.
MAYBE it is meant to say something or just plain dumb.
Either way...the person incapable of the imperial measurement system was intelligent enough to create this game you were playing.
Alas, you seemed rather intent on charging forward on some righteous quest based on personal assumptions that I am somehow insulting the developer and you would be incorrect.
If you had actually taken the comment that I was replying to into consideration, you might have been able to deduce that I was laughing at a flaw in Unity.

Here, allow me to try and explain it:

The poster that I was replying to had stated that, internally, the game is using metric and it is then being converted to feet and inches for display purposes.
Which led me to the conclusion that the Dev is using Metric for all of their measurements AND they are then telling Unity to convert those Metric measurements into Imperial measurements. You are aware that Unity can convert between metric and imperial?
I acknowledged that there is not a nice, neat conversion between the two systems and the discrepancies can cause some amusing (or hysterical, in my case) outputs when converting from Metric to Imperial.

In this specific case, the Developer likely set the height of a character to something like 180 or 182cm and then applied a command to tell Unity to convert it to Imperial, which output a number in the neighborhood of 71.65 inches, which Unity interpreted as 5' 11.65" then rounded up and declared that the person was 5ft 12in tall, it is likely just a mistake by the game engine that was applying rules to convert things and probably another one to round up (or round down) numbers to present whole numbers only.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Well I played the version posted by MorthStarSteve:

The flavor text, describing the actions going on, has changed and it is pretty good compared to previous version.
There seems to be 2 new traits you can get. - There seems to be a bug where if you load a save from a previous version, it applies those 2 traits automatically.
There is a settings gear for the text window and you can change the descriptions of actions by the player, your targeted NPC, and other NPC actions to be brief statements or the full text of their actions.
It feels like the AI has gotten some tweaks. I see NPCs howling now and then and I haven't run into any exhausted, starving, NPCs locked into 'death sex' ... yet.

It feels like there was some nice tweaks, but nothing really new to do beyond the same sandbox stuff the previous version had.

Damn! Never had a character getting spit roasted like this before:
wild one.png

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
It feels like there was some nice tweaks, but nothing really new to do beyond the same sandbox stuff the previous version had.
well, if you red on dev site about information and changes of 0.07 version, you wouldn't suprised. That update is just start point in implemention new behaviours of AI workin' mechanics and many more. so don't wait for something much big in about... 1 or 2 next updates. But for sure, big change in all vore mechanics are good, there will be more adequate choises in takin' damage to yourself when you tryin' to vore much bigger than yourself prey.
Funny thing.on my first run on 0.07 version firs encounter was with big female dragon and big futa shark. So i don't find better way to just make a sexy sandwitch wit h dragon beetwen us, hehe.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
I like this game, it offers nice possibilities for rp and I feel it has an incredible potential of growth, but sometimes it kinda baffles me and I'm not talking about the anti laws of physics interactions.

Like I met this huge dragon and I say "ok let's fight so you can bash my face in and put me in my place!" (don't judge), so I start attacking and this scary monster who said he wants to eat me just takes it and looks at me with sad eyes, sheepishly asking me if I'd like a cup of tea or something. He ended up running away, making me feel like an ass. I mean, the intro says it's a dark, dangerous place, but all the inhabitants are all fluffy, sweet peaches who want to cuddle. Not that I mind that much but sometimes an actual rivalry can be refreshing.

The AI is better than before, but I can't wait to see what the actual rework will bring. I'd also like for a way to hunt for a specific character. I mean, you are literally called the Wild One, you should be able to sniff them out or something. Hunting a bazillion times to always meet that stupid hamster is not great.

In the end, I'm fan of complex systems that let you freely play with other characters in different ways, so I will continue following this work with great interest.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
well, if you read on dev site about information and changes of 0.07 version, you wouldn't surprised. That update is just start point in implementing new behavoiurs of AI workin' mechanics and many more. so don't wait for something much big in about... 1 or 2 next updates. But for sure, big change in all vore mechanics are good, there will be more adequate choices in takin' damage to yourself when you tryin' to vore much bigger than yourself prey.
Funny thing.on my first run on 0.07 version first encounter was with big female dragon and big futa shark. So i don't find better way to just make a sexy sandwich wit h dragon between us, hehe.
So, if I understand your post correctly, I nailed the update in a few sentences, without having to read through a wordy and detailed update post. :)

For anyone that hasn't checked Lithier's website recently, here is the link directly to the patch notes for the newest 0.07 update:

Funny thing.on my first run on 0.07 version first encounter was with big female dragon and big futa shark. So i don't find better way to just make a sexy sandwich with dragon between us, hehe.
Lucky You.

I think the game hates me, I never seem to find any dragons at all, until I have played for an hour or more. :cry:
That screenshot I posted was at the end of my run through the new update.

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
So, if I understand your post correctly, I nailed the update in a few sentences, without having to read through a wordy and detailed update post. :)

Lucky You.

I think the game hates me, I never seem to find any dragons at all, until I have played for an hour or more. :cry:
That screenshot I posted was at the end of my run through the new update.
Yep, you understand correctly. Rarely behind so much water text is just good info about what new already implemented and what will in future.

And yeah, lucky me, who love so much any kinds of dragons.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ProjectWildOne-0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Tried to have sex with someone, it was never ending the other would never leave, do i HAVE to kill other to get them off me?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes