4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
are the tags accurate?

what i'm asking is there any sex scenes in this release?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Cant use UnRen on this
It's most likely because it uses version 7.5 which uses python 3.0. I have a little folder set up that I use to extract parts of the games, namely the script rpas for modding that uses parts of the lib and renpy before the switch. I just put the scripts rpa in the game folder and run the bat. It looks like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
It's most likely because it uses version 7.5 which uses python 3.0. I have a little folder set up that I use to extract parts of the games, namely the script rpas for modding that uses parts of the lib and renpy before the switch. I just put the scripts rpa in the game folder and run the bat. It looks like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had issues with this before and someone provide solution, but i dont remember

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I had issues with this before and someone provide solution, but i dont remember
In renpy 7.5+ they changed the file names in the lib folder. If you open it up you can delete the "py2-" from the folder name of your OS. If your on windows change the folder name from py2-windows-i686 to windows-i686 and it will run.

Reactions: Myscho

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
"A two million densely populated city starts having periodical power blackouts, forced by new regulations in the hope to preserve nature and reduce pollution. "

either in this setting climate change is that bad or the city is too poor

only two millions?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
are the tags accurate?

what i'm asking is there any sex scenes in this release?
There are twelve videos that add up to just under a minute and only one of them is slightly lewd. If you mean animated sex scenes then no.

Reactions: Look-see

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
interesting start and charcters.
Althought Jenny's 'new' hair looks so bad at the end...

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I'll be keeping my eye out for this one. It looks pretty good. Thanks for sharing and good luck.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
interesting opening.. giving this a run through now but everything looks good so far

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
i'll probably be listing off a load of things i liked about this as things progress but the main things right now.... a driving scene where the driver actually watches the road lol.... MIND BLOWN!!! BOOOOM!!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gecko_

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The inner monologue in this one is ridiculous. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if the MC wasn't a complete beta but I doubt it. The MC talks to himself more than the actual characters of the game. I can't speak for anyone one else but I hate it when devs use {w} in their scripts. Having to click three times just to see one line of dialogue is very annoying. Also if the start screen is any indication of how many parts this will have I can see this being very rushed with not a whole lot going on.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
The scenes done during the military check point scene with jill (my fav btw) are what i could call 'your strength' when it comes to the rendering.. the quality of those images, the lighting and the tone and angles were far more superior to ANY of the other work done.. The others were great dont get me wrong.. But play to your strengths and those style of visuals are absolutely it

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Sure this game wont have ntr? Some of the dialogue from the first female we encounter..

Aug 14, 2022
A wholesome game. I like the Love Interests and also the environment. You may call it plausible or realistic but without the negative drama it always have, otherwise the Harem wouldnt be possible ;)
Playing it I also thought that it can be looked as a RomCom ?

Emme likes her Coffe like she likes her Dates - Strong and Black. I know its just a funny joke from her side since they are workplace "couple" but I would like to see stealing her away from her Boyfriend if she has on. (Even better if hes Black) (Sorry, but im very into that type of fetish -> called Netori -> Dont mix it up with Netorare. These are two different things!)

It has this nice window feature where you can always check who is who and what are their personalities.
Personally I like it and I hope to see more of the game.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes