4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
You would think that with 6 reviews, most 2 to 3+ screens long, that SOMEONE would have given some clue about the actual plot, however miniscule it may be. Can anyone provide a few Cliff notes so I can decide to DL it or not? Thanx in advance

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
considering its very low number of patrons (9), unless it goes public at some point doubt we shall see it here, which is a shame.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020

Good day everyone,

With the inflation going on in my country, and the economy crumbling down as I write this, I have new exciting news to share. Project x will move from a free format to buy-to-play. Yes, you heard me right. The public release of Project x will be canceled. From this day on, my game will only be available to my patrons and supporters. Furthermore, I will be increasing the patron tiers respectively, starting from $100 for the first tier (Fan) with the last tier capped at $1000, also I will be removing all the feature's patron tiers offers.

I hope you are pleased with this decision.

Thank you all,

Gecko

P.S. Please refer to this video for more information about the future exciting changes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

Good day everyone,

With the inflation going on in my country, and the economy crumbling down as I write this, I have new exciting news to share. Project x will move from a free format to buy-to-play. Yes, you heard me right. The public release of Project x will be canceled. From this day on, my game will only be available to my patrons and supporters. Furthermore, I will be increasing the patron tiers respectively, starting from $100 for the first tier (Fan) with the last tier capped at $1000, also I will be removing all the feature's patron tiers offers.

Thank you all,

Gecko

P.S. Please refer to this video for more information about the future exciting changes
glad it's april :ROFLMAO:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProjectX-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017

Good day everyone,

Thank you all,

Gecko

is he argentinian?

• Haha
Reactions: ktunga

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
sooo, this has became multiple protagonist game now, huh?
one of the main things in update 0.2 is introducing female mc (diane)?
well, i guess adding those few tags should be in order, for those who might not be into similar playthrough.

Reactions: crotch69

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Not at all Abhai, that's just my way of filling in the story while MC is preoccupied with other stuff.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
even if that is just a small "side-adventure", jumping into the role of diane as mc (playing as her), should be tagged accordingly.
unless ofc the 0.2 update is april1st joke:unsure:
though im sure there are tons of better options for that :BootyTime:

Reactions: qaywsx and crotch69

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hmm, prove me wrong, but I know a lot of games where you see/play scenes with other side characters tagged only "male protagonist" that serve the purpose of filling in the story or whatever it is.
There's only one MC and that's you/Chris in Project x.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hmm, prove me wrong, but I know a lot of games where you see/play scenes with other side characters tagged only "male protagonist" that serve the purpose of filling in the story or whatever it is.
There's only one MC and that's you/mc in Project x.
hmm, probably devs/mods/uploaders have missed those tags then...if player takes the active role as other character apart the main mc, the game becomes "multiple protagonists".
doesnt matter how big that side mc role is, thats just the way it should work per rules.

btw, if your intention is to have only one main character, not sure why did you introduce the second one, even if for short while?
you could portrait her with more details, let her talk with others in various situations, etc, yet as soon as she takes active roles (choices, free roam etc), she is becoming a (second) mc.

Sep 3, 2020
even if that is just a small "side-adventure", jumping into the role of diane as mc (playing as her), should be tagged accordingly.
unless ofc the 0.2 update is april1st joke:unsure:
though im sure there are tons of better options for that :BootyTime:
brother before I downloaded I need to know is the Harem optional

or do you have the option to pick whichever girl you want and reject the others

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
brother before I downloaded I need to know is the Harem optional

or do you have the option to pick whichever girl you want and reject the others
for now there are choices, yet as the game is in its early stages, not sure.
Gecko_ , can you shed more light on this, please?
and perhaps on some future/planned tags?
(if that was done already, sorry for bringing it up again).

Sep 3, 2020
for now there are choices, yet as the game is in its early stages, not sure.
Gecko_ , can you shed more light on this, please?
and perhaps on some future/planned tags?
(if that was done already, sorry for bringing it up again).
thank you, brother and you know I'm all about monogamy

I just don't want to start and get disappointed down the line you know

Reactions: crotch69 and Abhai
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes