4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
haremwincest After reading your comment, I am sure that you didn't even play the game, and just jumped on the protagonist's wagon. " If no, why not just make it a scene without any choices? Just have a screen "Meanwhile at some other part of the city" and then play that scene. Without any choices. " This is what I did!

It's funny tho', no one said a thing about it when you have a choice scene with Jenny in the first part! Diana's part is just an explanation of MC's background told from a different perspective.
It saddens my heart to be fair with you gents. I expected constructive criticism, so I could improve the game, not spread lies and turn away the new players.
Also, yeah it took 8 months to finish it (with one month pre patron access), and the next update will take maybe more. I am developing the game alone while focusing on my private life first.

Thank you for playing my game, and your support.

ravendarklock I will add Mega links in the future.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
haremwincest After reading your comment, I am sure that you didn't even play the game, and just jumped on the protagonist's wagon. " If no, why not just make it a scene without any choices? Just have a screen "Meanwhile at some other part of the city" and then play that scene. Without any choices. " This is what I did!

It's funny tho', no one said a thing about it when you have a choice scene with Jenny in the first part! Diana's part is just an explanation of MC's background told from a different perspective.
It saddens my heart to be fair with you gents. I expected constructive criticism, so I could improve the game, not spread lies and turn away the new players.
Also, yeah it took 8 months to finish it (with one month pre patron access), and the next update will take maybe more. I am developing the game alone while focusing on my private life first.

Thank you for playing my game, and your support.

ravendarklock I will add Mega links in the future.
It's too bad that it is on human nature to not appreciate things you didn't earn. Gecko, I have not played your game yet but it is on watch list, just waiting for a few updates to add more content. The reviews are positive and I look forward to trying it. You make the game YOU want to make, and as long as you maintain quality. Hope you don't get too discouraged, I for one am looking forward to playing this game, and if warranted, supporting you financially

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Glad to see that this project is alive. Absolutely fantastic art ! I don't know how you can reach such quality level with HS. The shower animation is, for example, really stunning. Hope we will have a chance to continue to play your game in a closed future :)

Anyway, all the best for your project !

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait what? where "vaginal sex" tag? :WaitWhat:means this past long month no penetration? :Kappa:

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Technically the game is solid. Good looking models, unique environments, cool interactivity.

But it all fails when you match it with bad storytelling and flow. You are thrown into a story where you have absolutely no idea what's going on and the background information you are supposed to receive is delivered through conversations between characters, but these conversations turn into rants that go on with no end in sight. You end up struggling to make sense of it all because it's not even written by a native speaker.

There are jokes and humor in there. Quite a few scenes are dedicated to it, but I never even managed to smile. Most of it was nonsensical. Could be an attempt at british humour.

I'm not trying to be harsh and unfair. I would love to see this game be successful but, honestly you need to hire a better writer.

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
damn, this escalated quickly.
perhaps it would be good to put some OP info explaining the whole multiple/not-multiple protagonists issue?

for example, you could say that the game is planned as a male mc (single protagonists), yet for the sake of the story at few minor instances players are taking a role of female character (diane)...or something like that.

that way any user wondering "wtf is happening here" can be directed to the OP and related info.
Did you actually play this?

I'm pretty sure most, if not all, ppl would realize there is only one protagonist. I didn't even understand what you guys were talking about and had to replay the game cuz i was wondering if I missed something or there was some different route that happened.

You don't get to make any choices and there is no controll over anything with what someone assumed was another MC, what I am assuming is the motherly character and the few scenes where you follow her. There is a little find the ear buds thing where you mouse over a few things but that's about it. other than that there is zero control over her.

As far as I can tell it's just seeing apart of the story, and love intrest's past, and filling in the character story.

If i'm wrong and there's some other character that was being refered to I'm at a loss as I didn't see anything that would be deemed to be another MC/protagonist

I'm not sure why anyone would think there is more than one protagonist, so confused.

Reactions: Love MILF!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Did you actually play this?

I'm pretty sure most, if not all, ppl would realize there is only one protagonist. I didn't even understand what you guys were talking about and had to replay the game cuz i was wondering if I missed something or there was some different route that happened.

You don't get to make any choices and there is no controll over anything with what someone assumed was another MC, what I am assuming is the motherly character and the few scenes where you follow her. There is a little find the ear buds thing where you mouse over a few things but that's about it. other than that there is zero control over her.

As far as I can tell it's just seeing apart of the story, and love intrest's past, and filling in the character story.

If i'm wrong and there's some other character that was being refered to I'm at a loss as I didn't see anything that would be deemed to be another MC/protagonist

I'm not sure why anyone would think there is more than one protagonist, so confused.
did you actually play any other game, and do you know how tagging here works (or should work, as there are more than few "exceptions" from rules, yet thats another story)?

the whole point would be - you dont follow her - you are "she" in that scene.
not sure wtf the dev made it that way if he is already firmly against having multiple protagonists.
if his intention was to paint her points of views (or to show few scenes from her life) that could be done differently, and all this "confusion" would be avoided.
as the things stand atm, this game has elements of multiple protagonists and female protagonist, as players are forced to get into the shoes of her, regardless how short that could be.
if the dev wanna to avoid it, he could just adjust that part (removing that point-click scene with her, for example) and prevent all future potential "omg, this is multiple, why this isnt tagged properly" comments.
or he could just put it into the OP as a note , though many players dont read/care for reading the Op, so that probably wouldnt be that efficient anyway.

either way, im out of this "issue", not sure why would you summon me after more than few days have passed and when everything has settled down.

the game isnt bad, it has few things that could be improved, changed, one of those is that particular scene.
thats just my opinion, and that not gonna change anything.

the only thing that will be changed though if the dev continues to make "non multiple protagonists" points of view with them taking active roles, despite being it in only point-click sequences if nothing else, this game will be tagged as such...and the dev, or anyone else (you, for example), will be free to try to explain it in more details, through reports, tickets or dm-s or whatever.

cheers

Reactions: pb03

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry dude i was trying to clear things up, i guess we just see it different. I guess i didn't realize days had passed between our posts. Sadly i probably came off as an ass, nothing unusual on forums where you can read things too many different ways. I was just trying to help, and say what I saw from my perspective. Was not trying to start shit or anything. Appologizes.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
In which scene is the parrot for this achievement and how to get "did you get your appointment" scene?
2023-05-12_145202.png

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2022
I wont lie I was pretty skeptical when playing ep 1 but I am glad I pushed through and played ep 2 things really picked up and was much more enjoyable felt like the story and everything picked up pace I really enjoyed ep 2 I am now looking forward to ep 3 good luck dev

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 298 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gecko_
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes