Apr 8, 2019
Hmm, I missed that fixed chest size thing. I figure it's to save time or keep the art workload from being too heavy. They haven't gone into detail about it, but it may just mean for the demos. We'll need a little more detail on this in the future because right now it sounds like they're only considering this.

On the flipside, a fixed chest size means we can just have mods to make enemy types stacked/flat as hell with no unwanted varieties. The lack of customisation works in our favour that way so we will always end up with slaves that have huge/small boobs.

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
I cannot access the page, can you post here the orginal message of
ProjectR@Development progress status 21: Progress status to date

It has been a while.
Today I would like to briefly introduce the work that has been done so far.

[Character form by race]
wrAa5RrXU85cLeFHnZ8XA1Fl.png

Characters were differentiated into three forms for each race.
Normal characters make up the majority of the force composition. Normal weapons are divided into short range and long range.
Rare characters are characters that appear only a few times in a given wave. Rare and above have special skills.
A boss character is a character that appears only once in a given wave. Bosses have powerful skills.
I would like to distinguish between these three forms. Along with that, I think the chest size will be fixed for each character. I hope you understand this point.

[Goblin and short stack]
nc0fvohBBnx8PYvi6WMzTrhA.png

This is the basic design of goblin and short stack.

Source:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
ProjectR@Development progress status 21: Progress status to date

It has been a while.
Today I would like to briefly introduce the work that has been done so far.

[Character form by race]
View attachment 3300168

Characters were differentiated into three forms for each race.
Normal characters make up the majority of the force composition. Normal weapons are divided into short range and long range.
Rare characters are characters that appear only a few times in a given wave. Rare and above have special skills.
A boss character is a character that appears only once in a given wave. Bosses have powerful skills.
I would like to distinguish between these three forms. Along with that, I think the chest size will be fixed for each character. I hope you understand this point.

[Goblin and short stack]
View attachment 3300171

This is the basic design of goblin and short stack.

Source:
So... breast size is your Gacha rarity?

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
... that sucks. I guess I'm pulling for common tier. :p

Also, I'm no dev, but if I don't remember wrong, clothes on models with different sizes shouldn't be that much of a hassle. Saw it mentioned/ done on the e-made discord if, again, I'm not mistaken

Last edited:

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
Ok, i just downloaded it, and it IS censored. That was a waste of time.
Just to be clear, the dev of this game (who is still a concept demo, before alpha btw) have a history, with their prevous game MBM, to sell the game censored and put on twitter the official uncensored patch ;)

YesHomie

Aug 4, 2022
If this is censored can you put the censored tag on it, unless it has a setting or hack of it being uncensored.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I wonder if they'll implement the using humans to fight as well as monsters, also maybe later but male humans would be dope too as like a stretch goal.

Reactions: iixviiiix
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes