Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
lol_.PNG

At some point I did wonder why I kept going. Enemies never deal more than 1-10 damage and after around wave 20-30 difficulty just stops going up. Same wave of ~8-12 girls doing basically zero damage and getting oneshot by ludicrously high numbers.

Good game though, fun little breeding simulator. Given how Monster Black Market turned out I look forward to more fleshed out systems with NPC's, quests, etc much like that game.

10/10 so far.

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
I'm kind of curious how they're going to balance things going forward. As Nakna and others have demonstrated, it's completely possible to create terminator goblins, so if nothing changes, there's not much point to strategizing with different units that they come up with. Even the other stats don't seem too competitive. I mean I guess focusing on growth rate and stuff to have a larger reserve would also work, but with such low unit caps at the defense spots, it seems like a worse option. Not that I've experimented much myself... Too lazy until they add more stuff to ease micro management.

1723857889943.png

Last edited:

Kenzuki

Feb 16, 2023
I'm kind of curious how they're going to balance things going forward. As Nakna and others have demonstrated, it's completely possible to create terminator goblins, so if nothing changes, there's not much point to strategizing with different units that they come up with. Even the other stats don't seem too competitive. I mean I guess focusing on growth rate and stuff to have a larger reserve would also work, but with such low unit caps at the defense spots, it seems like a worse option. Not that I've experimented much myself... Too lazy until they add more stuff to ease micro management.

View attachment 3939804
maybe make is so past a certain number of stats a soft cap will be added like 80% no stat change then 10% upgrade then 10% downgrade. This will make it much tedious to create terminator goblins. Becuase for me having a infinite stats is a good bait for players. Becuase they will think they can creat a Goblin will all the stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrogGuy

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
5 waves no babies pls send help
I am not quite sure what is your problem, but consider a lot of heterosexual sex.
Also enable womb view, to see how your babies are progressing. When a baby is ready to be born, press the heart on top of the cell.
And don't forget that when babies are born, they need to be transferred to a woman in lactation cell. Otherwise they'll die and disappear.

maybe make is so past a certain number of stats a soft cap will be added like 80% no stat change then 10% upgrade then 10% downgrade. This will make it much tedious to create terminator goblins. Becuase for me having a infinite stats is a good bait for players. Becuase they will think they can creat a Goblin will all the stats.
If I was doing that, I would have genes set a variable, and each kind of monster would have a different formula to calculate the actual stat value. With all formulas subject to diminishing returns, but an orc would benefit from extra hitpoint genes more than a puny goblin.

Reactions: GrogGuy

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
If I was doing that, I would have genes set a variable, and each kind of monster would have a different formula to calculate the actual stat value. With all formulas subject to diminishing returns, but an orc would benefit from extra hitpoint genes more than a puny goblin.
I agree that doing it in a way that gives different species their own unique advantages would be ideal. Otherwise you'd still only care about creating a single ranged type and a single melee type with all high stats. Barring that, I guess they could go in a different direction and do an advantage type system where different enemies are strong or weak against certain allied units. Personally though, I'd prefer they just get the genetic system balanced.

Reactions: flannan

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
How do you make a goblin terminator? i was too busy raping nuns to get a grasp of the mechanics
  • Do not raise more than two stats.
  • Focus health for Melee and damage for Archers. If brave enough - combine. The more stats character have, the harder to pass them or at least 2 You want.
  • If shortstack is born from goblin with high stat and she inherited high HP/DMG values - breed with MC so they have chance to make Human Female with same stats which will increase speed of stat increase for goblins
  • Repeat till integer overflow.

Reactions: GrogGuy and flannan

Brinkedos

Jan 28, 2024
It as been a while sense i play MBM from this Devs team, this game looks interesting so far. I look forward too see this game getting some more then just a grinding after story/objectives in general.
That Gob Terminator looks fun to make

SnowingCypress

Dec 1, 2023
I am not quite sure what is your problem, but consider a lot of heterosexual sex.
Also enable womb view, to see how your babies are progressing. When a baby is ready to be born, press the heart on top of the cell.
And don't forget that when babies are born, they need to be transferred to a woman in lactation cell. Otherwise they'll die and disappear.

Thank you !

Reactions: flannan

hywellian

Jul 3, 2024
I know it's a bit early to ask, but I hope you'll see this as a sign of my enthusiasm. Is there a timeline for the updates?
They haven't given one as far as I'm aware, but if you look at their posts on ci-en you can see that the first release was in November 2023, 0.2 in April and 0.3 in July.

So you can probably expect 3-5 months between updates. I'd assume on the lower end, because they already showed art for the new monster in 0.4.

Aug 8, 2020
Today's Ci-En post (google translate):

PROJECTR@Progress report 29: Added onimmom
It has been a while.
In the next version 0.4, a new Monms Oni will be added.
Oni is a proximity attack type unit that uses a large sword and is born by crossing orc and slave.
AoE Melee unit?! It has to be right?

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes