Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Some cheats mode?
I had already done a save previously... but with the new version it doesn't load...
anyway I had already reached the point of having too much stuff to organize and time can't even be stopped...
I don't want to do it from scratch again...

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020

Samiambutagain

Oct 2, 2022
I was playing the game and noticed the Short Stack goblins are marked as the melee character class and not the archer character class since they use cross-bows.
The Melee Character Class seems to just be a default label of some kind, since Shortstacks only have one attack type. I also noticed that Shortstacks will give birth to females based on their mothers. Since breeding Sisters can result in a Shortstack with a goblin, and will always result in a generic woman with the player character, a Shortstack coupled with the player character are the only way to breed sisters. This seems to be unintended since breeding a sister through a Shortstack will completely randomize her appearance, regardless of what the Shortstack's mother looked like.

Reactions: flannan

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Already 3.1.3 update on their CI. Guess the dev wasn't kidding about fixing the bugs posted here already lol. I don't have an account to check the changes though.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So when are the Ogres? 3.1.4?
4.0.0 probably. They used the first digit for major additions and the second/third digits for bug fix/small additions so far. Could still be 2-3 months away judging on their current release cycle, and depending on what all they plan to add beyond the orcs/oni. Current release cycle is a new major update every 3-5ish months and it's only been a month since 3.0.0.

Hopefully once they get most the core mechanics ironed out the updates will be quicker. I'm sure getting the combat to work that they were probably unfamiliar with was quite a chore.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2023
Wonder if i can breed more than 5 positive traits. I want them to be full breeding Super Goblins and Super Women
It's a HELL of RNG you are walking into there. When i tried, the result is this: trait - x
Gob x x x x x , Women x x x x x
= Kid 2x 2x x x x, 2x 2x, x x x, x x x x, .....
Missing trait happen a lot. VERY rarely it result in 2x 2x 2x 2x 2x (10 hours play in 2x speed).
So when i tried keeping trait separated: 1 column of pure trait each, then breed and combine what u want:
x z y t c , then it work like an assembly line. You want your Sup trait upgrade? Then work on the breeding pair
x z y t c . treat the Sup like end product. Easier on your time and sanity
x z y t c . At this point, why dont we just play FACTORIO instead?
x z y t c

Xypster

Oct 21, 2019
How the hell do you even get past day 3? I have knocked up the girls, but it takes ages before I will see the results, in the meantime my archer does the best he can, but I lose the other 3 goblins after fighting the other raiding parties. Up to now I have 8 girls bred, 1 human and 7 goblin, 2 of which could be archers. The human male doesn't even fight, what a dick. So! Any suggestions?
breed goblins all the time. Check the stats of the women you defeat that are sitting on the ground- if any has hp or atk move them into breeding area and breed with melee (if hp) or ranged (if atk). if you got attack keep an eye on hp trait going forward. When you breed hp woman with a goblin, you will get goblin with hp as a result, remove "old" goblin and replace him with this "new" goblin with hp trait. Keep going until your hp reaches silly levels (at 10k enemies will be barely tickling your melee goblins)

hywellian

Jul 3, 2024
Some people seems to be able to send them to battle.
I tried, but it won't work, maybe there are conditions, perhaps to maximize something? Similar to depravity from MBM, Idk.
You can only send Priestesses into battle currently iirc.

how can I play as the second player?
You can't currently.

Is there currently no way to dispose of your unwanted prisoners?
There isn't. Priestesses you can send out to die but the rest will stay for now.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I would like to do a new game. Also, can you make it possible to do a male-only run? Like I use the MC for the only breeding. Any males that get born get sent to the battle lines. If so can there be a way for the MC to be powered up so they can give strong kids?
No. All MC's children are women. Some are shortstack women, the rest are human women. And you aren't supposed to put women into battle (but apparently it can be done).

How the hell do you even get past day 3? I have knocked up the girls, but it takes ages before I will see the results, in the meantime my archer does the best he can, but I lose the other 3 goblins after fighting the other raiding parties. Up to now I have 8 girls bred, 1 human and 7 goblin, 2 of which could be archers. The human male doesn't even fight, what a dick. So! Any suggestions?
Baby growth from conception to birth should take about half a day. Which should allow you to brute-force defenses with sheer numbers until about day 7.
Note that once a fetus appears in the woman's womb, you can move the goblin to the next woman to increase their numbers quickly. And then you can move the goblin to the front lines in time for end-of-the-day battle.
If you want to last longer, capture women with good stat bonuses, and use them to breed superior goblins through super-incest (meaning the woman gets to be a mother to 3+ generations of goblins). Sometimes this breeding program will produce superior shortstacks, breed them with the MC to produce superior women, and that's when your breeding program will really get rolling.

Reactions: rKnight

iisuzuii

Nov 28, 2019
How did you put humans to defend? o_O
ProjectR_Data\StreamingAssets\character\sister
ProjectR_Data\StreamingAssets\character\woman
??.Character Editor Change I did it

1725016393802.png
"Type": "Slave", ----> "Type": "Monmusu", save~

1725016625414.png
GAME play
sister or woman (party) mouse drag
game save ->game end-> Character Take it back to basics "Type": "Monmusu", ----> Type": "Slave", save~

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes