Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.2.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.40 star(s) 12 Votes

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
OK I'm really confused...I've seen screenshot and video showing full sex scenes in this game but this content is not in the available build.

Now a lot of people haves asked about this, including myself, but the dev has not answered...WHY?

It's obvious people want this content but can't get any info...surely this is the wrong approach in promoting your game?

I am happy to spend money and support this game but i won't if I can't get the answers to simple questions

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
OK I'm really confused...I've seen screenshot and video showing full sex scenes in this game but this content is not in the available build.

Now a lot of people haves asked about this, including myself, but the dev has not answered...WHY?
It's already answered and discussed further if you bothered to read through few pages.

Found the old build with actual stuff in it. Still not sure why the dev team gutted the best content they had to show off for their project. Workupload
Since your not following us on patreon I am sure you haven´t heard that we moved from Unreal Engine 4 to 5. We did a full rebuild from scratch which meant that the content from UE4, which always was concept pre alpha content, was scrapped and gradually replaced with other content.

Reactions: Mrslakitu2

Rmat

Jun 2, 2021
so uh, can't run the game anymore after running it the first time. anyone else get this problem? Screenshot (2028).png

Quarcling

Mar 3, 2022
it's working with vr?
Not that we know at least. Maybe you can glitch it though. At the moment VR is not super well supported for Unreal Engine 5, so we will have to wait for that support to arrive from Epic Games and then add VR into the game :)

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
CHANGELOG:

New Features

Level Editor

Level Editor added. Characters and S*x animations coming soon.

Player Scale Increased

We did increase all characters scale by 1.25 in order to fit them better to the environments. This might cause issues in some areas that we have not discovered yet, so please keep a look out and report anything that's weird or game-breaking!

Known Bugs

Main Game

- Main Menu Music might not be playing in some cases - Mirror in Bathroom is not showing the player character (in main game)

Level Editor

- quest marker icons are visible all the time (needs to be fixed in next build)

- using the back button in level editor´s can lead you into an empty folder without any way

- camera rotation needs a rework, can currently randomly flip the view in some cases because the mouse leaves the main screen

- not all keyboard shortcuts are currently working in level editor.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so... i'm getting mixed signals from the comments.
What exactly is in the game and what isn't?

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020

Version 2.1.1 Uncensored here.
---
Patch Notes 0.2.1.1
Storyline:
  • Camera shouldn't head bang any more during the sequences. Even when you skip.
  • Should now correctly display the alternative text when you pick up the special lube instead of the standard lube
  • Mission Markers should now only mark current objective.
  • Fade in and fade out should now correctly play even when skipping.
  • Characters shouldn't ever flicker for a frame any more in some scenes during the interactions.
Scenarios:
  • The environment is now saved with the Scenario save file when you save the scenario. No need to load and save an environment any more. That being said you can still save environment maps and load environments by using the top left buttons.
  • Changed New, load and save buttons for the scenario editor thingie to say "environment" instead of "scene" to reduce confusion.
  • Loading and making a new environment now no longer affects the scenario
  • The characters now are in full size when applying animations to them.
  • Beds added
  • The warning messages shouldn't hide behind previous ui elements any more.
  • The transform buttons should now show the correct buttons. 1 2 3 4 instead of q w e r.
  • Added "Focus Selected" to the drop down menu when you right click the object in the outliner. This also shows the hotkey to use to focus objects.
  • The last edited scene should now correctly save when the Scenario is saved.
  • The camera speed and hide mesh sliders now has tool tips, (The house and camera at the top)
  • The scenario should now correctly auto save itself when pressing play.
  • When making a new scene it will now automatically open the new scene.
  • The speed slider should now correctly work while playing the scenario
General:
  • Censor meshes should now be correctly removed in all situations. Please report if you see floating balls of censorship hanging around where they don't belong.
  • Physics on body parts should now look a lot better in both scenario and storyline.
  • An horny amount of backend fixes that no one will ever notice or see.

Last edited:

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
MEGA
Version 2.1.1 Uncensored here.
---
Patch Notes 0.2.1.1
Storyline:
  • Camera shouldn't head bang any more during the sequences. Even when you skip.
  • Should now correctly display the alternative text when you pick up the special lube instead of the standard lube
  • Mission Markers should now only mark current objective.
  • Fade in and fade out should now correctly play even when skipping.
  • Characters shouldn't ever flicker for a frame any more in some scenes during the interactions.
Scenarios:
  • The environment is now saved with the Scenario save file when you save the scenario. No need to load and save an environment any more. That being said you can still save environment maps and load environments by using the top left buttons.
  • Changed New, load and save buttons for the scenario editor thingie to say "environment" instead of "scene" to reduce confusion.
  • Loading and making a new environment now no longer affects the scenario
  • The characters now are in full size when applying animations to them.
  • Beds added
  • The warning messages shouldn't hide behind previous ui elements any more.
  • The transform buttons should now show the correct buttons. 1 2 3 4 instead of q w e r.
  • Added "Focus Selected" to the drop down menu when you right click the object in the outliner. This also shows the hotkey to use to focus objects.
  • The last edited scene should now correctly save when the Scenario is saved.
  • The camera speed and hide mesh sliders now has tool tips, (The house and camera at the top)
  • The scenario should now correctly auto save itself when pressing play.
  • When making a new scene it will now automatically open the new scene.
  • The speed slider should now correctly work while playing the scenario
General:
  • Censor meshes should now be correctly removed in all situations. Please report if you see floating balls of censorship hanging around where they don't belong.
  • Physics on body parts should now look a lot better in both scenario and storyline.
  • An horny amount of backend fixes that no one will ever notice or see.
Still no sex?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I love the idea of Scenario Creator, giving the freedom for community creations is always a huge plus!
Would love to see more content and features added to it like camera options, custom dialogue, animation editor etc.

Was messing around and creating Mel x Shota scenario and found a bug which is pretty annoying: when starting the scenario, the custom lighting shows its axis. However, I can hide them fine in editor by turning off "Editor Mode" but it seems for some reason it gets automatically activated upon starting the scenario.

Screenshot 01.png Screenshot 02.png

2.40 star(s) 12 Votes