• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.2.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 13 Votes

frag/ment

Sep 24, 2022
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this game. I was enjoying the first little story bit, but then finding out that the developers focus seems to be on the sandbox mode rather than the story leaves me feeling a little pessimistic and burnt out about it.

The allure of the game is that it's Melody, yeah? So if I wanted to play around with a model that looks like her, I'd just go do that on a more feature-complete game like koikatsu or something. I hope the process speeds up and they can crank out the actual meat of it sooner rather than later. A real shame the transition between engines seems to have left content cut and story content low. Glad they're adjusting the shader/lighting, though, because it was so painfully bright when I tried it out last.

Quarcling

Mar 3, 2022
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this game. I was enjoying the first little story bit, but then finding out that the developers focus seems to be on the sandbox mode rather than the story leaves me feeling a little pessimistic and burnt out about it.

The allure of the game is that it's Melody, yeah? So if I wanted to play around with a model that looks like her, I'd just go do that on a more feature-complete game like koikatsu or something. I hope the process speeds up and they can crank out the actual meat of it sooner rather than later. A real shame the transition between engines seems to have left content cut and story content low. Glad they're adjusting the shader/lighting, though, because it was so painfully bright when I tried it out last.
I think you know that patreon needs regular updates to keep engagement high. The story has the issue of sometimes taking longer than a month to release a chapter, which evidently had been impacting our financial output in the first months of development.

Our games gonna have 10 waifus to date, not just melody or melware. Yeah shes the main character of the main storyline, but that doesnt mean our other game characters are irrelevant ^^

I already stated above that we are returning back to story development this month :p I think xD

zerox604

May 20, 2019
I think you know that patreon needs regular updates to keep engagement high. The story has the issue of sometimes taking longer than a month to release a chapter, which evidently had been impacting our financial output in the first months of development.

Our games gonna have 10 waifus to date, not just melody or melware. Yeah shes the main character of the main storyline, but that doesnt mean our other game characters are irrelevant ^^

I already stated above that we are returning back to story development this month :p I think xD
I do hope the priority will be with finishing melody to first, since shes the main focus. My issue with games who have a dozen waifus, it just waters everything down resulting in lackluster story who just makes the girls 1 dimensional, ex this one does the boobjob, this does the foot, this one does the blow. Also i honestly feel like another main priority should be actual sex scenes.

Reactions: RedAISkye

Quarcling

Mar 3, 2022
I do hope the priority will be with finishing melody to first, since shes the main focus. My issue with games who have a dozen waifus, it just waters everything down resulting in lackluster story who just makes the girls 1 dimensional, ex this one does the boobjob, this does the foot, this one does the blow. Also i honestly feel like another main priority should be actual sex scenes.
Yeah I think these are valid concerns and the best I can say is that we are highly aware of this and have always been producing this game with proper relationship progression in mind.

Every waifu will receive their personal dating timeline btw, main story is detached from that (purely to prevent scope creep).

undercum23

May 18, 2021
View attachment 1639285

Overview:
You’re in bed, cock in hand, anime tiddies jiggling in your dreams. Suddenly, you feel something soft press against you. You wake up and open your eyes to find Melody, sleeping next to you! What will you do?

Currently, the pre alpha version is a scenario with the player and Projekt Melody together in the player's bedroom.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: 2022-10-29
Developer: Big Bang Studio
Censored: No
Version: 2.2.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important Notes:

Reveal Teaser:

ok

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
The .PAK file is corrupted and cannot be opened
Got a "CRC Failed" for "Melody-Windows.pak" file using but the build still ran fine.

It seems the link was deleted for some reason so re-posting it:-
ANBW ALPHA 3.0.0 UNCENSORED

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
i couldnt even get the game to launch, did you drag and drop into old directory?
Nope, I deleted the existing build before extracting the new one.

Try installing this , it was originally posted in dev's Discord.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
new update not working.. View attachment 2203840
Judging by the fact that you still have the "Maps" folder in your directory, you probably extracted the new build on top of your existing one.

Delete everything and extract it to an empty folder and try again.
Also, highly recommend using for large archives.

rogonline

Nov 24, 2022
Judging by the fact that you still have the "Maps" folder in your directory, you probably extracted the new build on top of your existing one.

Delete everything and extract it to an empty folder and try again.
Also, highly recommend using for large archives.
Definitely use 7-zip to extract. I used Winrar and got the same problem, then I realised the extracted files only came up to 400 mb

2.30 star(s) 13 Votes