Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.3.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Sorry I gotta pass, ever since someone on discord started sending screenshots of her irl and her spreading the coochie I no longer have any interest in the e-thot :KEK:
wait so she wasn't a e-thot before she showed herself? or was she always an e-thot?

May 3, 2022
This is trash. The only scene has boring long delays you cant skip past where youre forced to sit there & watch her sleep & mutter.

Your reward is an arm that bends backwards, the top never comin off, terrible collision fails w/everythin going through everythin. The only decent part is the voice acting.

As someone who watches Projekt Melody occasionally on YT this just makes me not want to promote her. Hot garbage, wont be recommending even her YT or Twitch now. Why? BC she is involved in this project & its a money grab takin adv of her audience.

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
So does the girl from youtube do her voice, I would love her to tell me what a failure i am in that sweet goofy voice while she violently milks like a cow.

LordArgon

Jan 27, 2018
ANBW keeps saying "No video memory" after I click storyline on the main menu please help!

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Judging by the title I expect the plot to go along the lines of somehow being transported to another world where v-tubers have taken over everything and turned the world into a dystopian nightmare.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
ANBW keeps saying "No video memory" after I click storyline on the main menu please help!
Get a better graphics card, and/or more RAM in your PC.

That's about what we can tell you to do. It's Unreal so it DOES require more than a potato to play.

Anyway, don't bother. It is crap^googol

Reactions: D4n0w4r

redhawk2468

Sep 14, 2020
dont download this game. You can only finger her and the rest is behind a Patreon wall. Thanks for wasting my time dev!

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes