Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.4.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Gecci

Feb 25, 2021
I have createprocess 2e4 problem someone can help me please?

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2018
Honestly It's good to see her branching out, as I've found Vtubers are really the only streamers worth any attention. Most of the time I find myself bored of these egirls and dude bros so somonbe funny and sexy is always a delightful. Better to see her then some random bitch with her shirt cut low pretending to play a game. The internet said it best; "I'd rather watch a fake girl who's a real gamer and entertainer than a real girl whos is a fake gamer and cringe beyond belief. Literally 90% of the irl streamers on twitch are so cringe especiasly the e-girls. Definetly gonna drop money on this to support Mel. <3

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Honestly It's good to see her branching out, as I've found Vtubers are really the only streamers worth any attention. Most of the time I find myself bored of these egirls and dude bros so somonbe funny and sexy is always a delightful. Better to see her then some random bitch with her shirt cut low pretending to play a game. The internet said it best; "I'd rather watch a fake girl who's a real gamer and entertainer than a real girl whos is a fake gamer and cringe beyond belief. Literally 90% of the irl streamers on twitch are so cringe especiasly the e-girls. Definetly gonna drop money on this to support Mel. <3
im pretty sure melody is a e-girl

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Maybe actually use melody's model, looks like a budget melody. Pretty sure a better game can come up in Unity instead.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Because of the login screen, it's possible that with any later version after this one, a Patreon account may be required to play the game."

So, because you "accidentally" made a login screen in your own game, you feel that you may have to require a Patreon account to play the game?

Imagine how "many" players you'd have then?

I think you need to explain this in some other way, developer. Or don't you know how to remove the login screen?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Can't get this to run? (Just a black screen) I tried allowing the firewall, but maybe it's a win7 thing >.>
Maybe you should realize that Windows 7 is a lot more than 10 years old. It is highly likely that nobody is gonna help you because nobody uses it anymore.

PLEASE HELP!!!
Same as above, but, maybe you're running 32 bit Windows. Current games are 64 bit, except for the Renpy cr#p.

De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
As soon as I heard Mel's actual voice doing the VA I was sold, I NEED a mating press position option

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Who the hell sets first person camera controls to inverted? And why wouldn't there be an option to reverse that nonsense?

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes