Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.4.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Seminole

Jun 6, 2021
The balls on these devs. This looks so rushed even for an alpha. Yet they already got their palms open for you to make that "accumulative" 35 dollar pledge through Patreon for a steam key "UPON RELEASE" lmao. Good luck until that even happens. Hands down the worst demo i've played.

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
so how do you get the other things like in the screenshots, no matter what i choose it just ends up in fingering and ends completely right after that, but theres like eight or so things in the screenshots so what am i doing wrong or dies it just not exist in this version?

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
so how do you get the other things like in the screenshots, no matter what i choose it just ends up in fingering and ends completely right after that, but theres like eight or so things in the screenshots so what am i doing wrong or dies it just not exist in this version?
They were removed, read previous posts, your best bet is trying to find the 0.7 version back because this one sucks.

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
Oh boy, this is definitely not gonna help with some of her view's obsessive parasocial relationship delusions :LOL:
Yeah as a Melody fan it feels strange playing this game, but i'm self-aware enough to know it's all parasocial, tho idk about the others :confused:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Who the fuck is Melody? I assumed it was just the character that was made up for this game.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Unfortunately I've seen this happen too often. So, here is the conundrum:
- Only keeping the latest version would be a downgrade instead of upgrade
- Keeping only the older version would make people spam the thread asking for the newest version
Feel like this is one of those exceptions that they have Newest version and have the Previous version below in spoiler like i have seen some game pages do on this site.

Reactions: HighMatrix

Rodita

May 22, 2017
First of all i ask is she wants to eat something, take a coffie, and then you know... Fuck her as much my penis can explode, you know?!

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Sometimes i feel bad about pirating these types of games, and then devs like this do stupid shit such as erasing every piece of content theyve made and charging you for the pleasure.

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes