TheMagicalGurl

Doing just fine.
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
Did anybody else think lewd Lobotomy corp upon seeing "project moon?"
1705976246579.png

Yes. On page 1 and 2, there was a discussion about it and led me to naming it "Projekt Moon"...

and a few other pages.....

and a few comments behind you too....... I am pretty sure you won't be the last to think of this galaxy shattering thought.

"Projekt" is directly referencing the original design choice of Serena and it being a mix of two of my favorite VTubers, VShojo's own Zentreya and Projekt Melody. (This has changed alot, but the OG concept is below.)
KoikatsuSunshine-2023-04-24-06-15-32-Render.png

"Moon" is referencing SAILOR MOON, a series I grew up on. The way Serena (bad english dub name of Usagi Tsukino) gets pushed into another world where she is totally different and not her trueself in one itself is ALSO a Sailor Moon reference because she is as much Queen Serenity in her beginning form as Serena is Kevin, post-transformation.

I know I wasted my time and hopefully this quiets this old comment, but it likely won't. Humans are humans.

Take care though and hope you enjoy the game, chief.

TheMagicalGurl

Doing just fine.
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
Ch. 3.3 is now out on both SUBSTAR and PATREON...

(for those who like SS)

Ch 3.24 now goes public. Enjoy.

PC:
MAC:
Android:

Reactions: jh4!wt

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I think this game is better than cultural replay but still you should start making an actual game with a f95 standard

TheMagicalGurl

Doing just fine.
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
Is it 23 and 24 the same if you not sure what I talk about or if I am trippin on f95 thread its ch 3.24 but on your mega download further up its 23
I just wondered if it was wrong and is there a difference?
Or is it just thread wrong just wondered
I had to redo my MEGA, lost my password... I think I didnt change the number on the file, but the update to 3.24 is on that download. It's directly from me.

I hope you enjoy it, I saw from your request thread that we have similar likes... So I hope you enjoy PM. I am a one person dev team, so thoughts/feedback (when done respectfully) is always welcome.

May 17, 2020
I had to redo my MEGA, lost my password... I think I didnt change the number on the file, but the update to 3.24 is on that download. It's directly from me.

I hope you enjoy it, I saw from your request thread that we have similar likes... So I hope you enjoy PM. I am a one person dev team, so thoughts/feedback (when done respectfully) is always welcome.
Ok love the game so far keep up the good work and don't forget to take time to yourself to not burnout Good Luck

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes