Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Classy Lemon - just curious (and I don't know if it may be giving way anything plot-wise but...) will there be any actual space flight in future updates... i.e. actual scenes within the starship while heading to the SAC base? Or will we fade to black then arrive (regardless of the fact that we have a pilot with a nice rack :whistle:)?

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Classy Lemon - just curious (and I don't know if it may be giving way anything plot-wise but...) will there be any actual space flight in future updates... i.e. actual scenes within the starship while heading to the SAC base? Or will we fade to black then arrive (regardless of the fact that we have a pilot with a nice rack :whistle:)?
There will be scenes in the ship when traveling :)

Reactions: repuindy

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Finally found the time to try this.
It's... certainly a whacky kind of humour. Unexpected, but I'm not complaining.
And those renders are gorgeous.
Also, nice the see the return of the codex, it's always nice when a game has that.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I'm not gonna be able to do any further rendering until I've figured out what's wrong with my PC. Basically it gradually started crashing more and more, and now it's so bad that it's refusing to use more than 2GB of my 16GB RAM (remaining 14GB is "hardware reserved"), rendering me unable to do much else than browse the internet.

And yes I've likely tried all solutions you could find on a forum.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Had a similar problem once. My pc used to crash when using more than 8gb of RAM. After many months with the issue, and several times in the technical assistence, it turned out there was a intermittent issue with one of the motherboard's memory slots. Had to exchange the motherboard for a new one to fix it.

Not saying it is the same problem just that i have been there with weird PC issues. It is so easier to fix when a piece just breaks down and stop working.:oops:

Reactions: Classy Lemon

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I'm not gonna be able to do any further rendering until I've figured out what's wrong with my PC. Basically it gradually started crashing more and more, and now it's so bad that it's refusing to use more than 2GB of my 16GB RAM (remaining 14GB is "hardware reserved"), rendering me unable to do much else than browse the internet.

And yes I've likely tried all solutions you could find on a forum.
Have you tried turning it off and on?

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Had a similar problem once. My pc used to crash when using more than 8gb of RAM. After many months with the issue, and several times in the technical assistence, it turned out there was a intermittent issue with one of the motherboard's memory slots. Had to exchange the motherboard for a new one to fix it.

Not saying it is the same problem just that i have been there with weird PC issues. It is so easier to fix when a piece just breaks down and stop working.:oops:
I'm gonna let some pros take a look at it tomorrow, to see if it's a software or hardware problem. Honestly I suspect and hope that it's a motherboard issue, cause it's an easy fix as long as I can get one, and an acceptable one shouldn't be that expensive

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - Back from Holiday

part3_14 2.jpg

I'm back from a week of relaxation and I've pondered on my project a little bit, as such I have a little bit of a rant. A good rant, not a bad one.

Honestly, I found myself starting to feel some withdrawal from working on my game, which made me realize that I'm not just doing this to make money out of it, but because I'm actually enjoying it as a hobby. Earlier I wasn't sure if that was the case or if I was just telling myself that as some kind of coping mechanism, but now I feel more confident that this has actually become somewhat of a passion.

I enjoy planning out my stories and watching them come to life, I enjoy designing characters and seeing them develop into people, I enjoy playing around with lighting and color, I enjoy staring at my animations for 10 minutes straight just because I feel so proud of them, I enjoy reading all the nice words people say, I enjoy building worlds that people can get immersed in, I enjoy finding that perfect piece of music or sound effect that really ties a scene together, and I think I'm going to enjoy all of this even more from now on knowing that I'm not just doing this because I feel that I have to, but because I want to.
Being able to do this full-time would be a dream, but I'm gonna keep doing it regardless because I like doing it. I have so many cool ideas that I can't wait to see come to fruition, I just need time for it, and I hope you'll all be there with me when that time comes
So yeah, my holiday was nice. Cheers, take care!!

Apr 28, 2017
I wish that hairstyle gets retired ;-) In my heavily modded CP 2077 Judy has different hair, no tattoos and different clothing. It's nothing major of course, and the character in PP is vastly different from Ellen to begin with.
Kayle, Ellen and Judy's hairstyles are clearly inspired by Cora Harper hairstyle from Mass Effect Andromeda

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Rock Star performance by Classy Lemon. Renders, animations, writing.. The Dev brings it all home. Can't really single out a single thing that I didn't enjoy. Picked bad endings just to see what I could see.. the humor is there.. Really can't wait to see where this one goes from here. 8.5/10

Bookmarked and waiting for more!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
0.3 Patreon Poll Results

View attachment 1997558
This is way overdue but here are the results anyway.

Total number of votes: 42
Ashe: 5
Emily: 18
Kaylee: 6
Vesnia: 8
Elysra: 5

Landslide by Emily, she gets a bonus scene.

Cheers, take care!
Nice.
Is Emily a highly customized model? I don't remember seeing other games with her.
Also. Does this mean Vesnia will have the next bonus scene or a new poll without Emily will be done to decide? :unsure:

Lastly, did you figured out what was the issue with your pc?

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Nice.
Is Emily a highly customized model? I don't remember seeing other games with her.
Also. Does this mean Vesnia will have the next bonus scene or a new poll without Emily will be done to decide? :unsure:

Lastly, did you figured out what was the issue with your pc?
She's not much more customizable than any other model, I just spend a lot of time designing them to look unique.

There will be a new poll next patch without Emily. :)

And we did fix my PC, had a friend tinker with it for a while and then it suddenly wanted to update, which fixed the problem. Still have no idea what it was though.

Reactions: TheDevian

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - August 23

part3_31 1.jpg

Hope you're all doing well.

I'm gonna need one more week to finish 0.3, partly due to my PC having issues, and partly due to being stupid enough to update DAZ to the latest version, which of course fucked a bunch of things. So planned release date is September 3.

I'm also gonna be updating my Patreon tiers a little bit, more info on that soon.

Cheers, take care!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Like the game, the humour, the look of the girls, the SF setting etc..
The only thing that I find distracting is that the text box keeps flashing on and off a lot, I wish there was a way to turn that off.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Patreon Rewards Update

part3_32 mc1.jpg

I will be updating the $5 tier and $10 tier with the following:

$5 and up will now get an extended lewd scene each update. This means I will be putting in MORE work. I will NOT be removing any content from anyone else.

$10 and up will get additional sexy 4K renders each update, these can include characters from both After the Inferno and Projekt: Passion.

That's it for now. Cheers, take care!

4.80 star(s) 233 Votes